Benetton v Ulster Sat 29/2 @ 15:00 GMT

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

SparkyClarky
Warrior

Re: Benetton v Ulster Sat 29/2 @ 15:00 GMT

Post by SparkyClarky »

Even a couple of weeks gives Addison Shanners and Marty extra recovery time, also if they are stupid enough not to use Big Stu via Italy we probably get him too?
noun "Fan"
an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport,

I'm Not an expert, not always right, I'm just enthusiastic....well most of the time!
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

The advice of the Irish Foreign Office is to not travel to N Italy.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

big mervyn wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:56 pm The advice of the Irish Foreign Office is to not travel to N Italy.
Seems to be not to travel to the 11 towns under special measures only at the moment. But that may change.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

If not rearranged between now and next game versus Dragons it's not ideal to go that long without a game. It would be four weeks.

I wonder has a neutral venue been muted as yet, from the Dragons game on every weekend is taken. Stuffing Toulouse in the Heine won't help matters....
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

Wonder if Benetton went back to Italy after their game on Sunday - if not then the option of a neutral venue might be possible?
Finished
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

According to Mr McKendry on the twittersphere, the League etc are trying to reorganise the game for Friday March 13th or Sunday March 15th (Not the Saturday as it is the last day of the 6N). May be optimistic given the situation in Italy.
Aird
Squire

Post by Aird »

Looks very doubt full of these fixtures will be played as the Nov19 spreads. So likely that we will be awarded 2pts potentially losing 2 pts. However if both Italian sides are to pickup a number of 2pts it could impact on some of the lower teams especially if Zebre are picking up points.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Big advantage to Glasgow and I do not like Leinster's selection for tonight's game!!!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Leinster 24 - 7 up at half time. Not looking good for the Weegies.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Great stuff. Weegies hoked and no bp.

In the interests of public health and sportsmanship, they might as well cancel all the rugby for the rest if 19/20 and give the Ladyboys the Pro14 , HEC, and 6N trophies.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

May as well throw in the Grand National and the Boat Race as well.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

justinr73 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:37 pm May as well throw in the Grand National and the Boat Race as well.
They'd f*ckin walk the boat race with a couple of weeks training.
Big Neville Southall
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

I’m pretty sure Leo Cullen could carry Luke McGrath around Aintree in good time too.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Well, I was wrong on that one; Leinster doing us a favour, who'd a thunk? Dooley and Bent played well and the young fella in the second row had a blinder and thoroughly deserved MOTM.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

I'm hearing several fans still traveled to Venice despite the Ulster game being called off and several fans again traveled to Rome for the weekend despite the Ireland game also being canceled.

I'm not going to get on my high horse and advise whether you should have went or not, but if you have and even if showing no symptoms please phone 111 and take the necessary advice.

It can take 14 days and in some instances 21 days for symptoms to become apparent, therefore please dial 111.

:thumleft:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18