What annoys people????

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bobbievee
Warrior

Re: What annoys people????

Post by Bobbievee »

A bit unfair to call the whole family dysfunctional. The boy princes did their bit in Afghanistan and rescue helicopters .......when they didn't have to.
Back to the title of this thread. What really annoys me is the apparent increasing number of freeloaders on this allegedly "ulster rugby supporters" site who won't pay entrance money to Kingspan (for very spurious reasons), who continually look for free streaming of matches ( premier sports is 49 quid per year ffs!), and girn about every niggle that goes wrong.
This is a professional sport folks. Players get paid to play. Spectators attend ,or via tv , pay to watch. Other freeloaders and their opinions count for naught. Why don't they start up their own web site of wannabe ulster rugby supporters but too stingy to pay for it.
Managing the budget is the single biggest challenge Ur faces to stay in the top flight. C'mon boys, dig deep. Fewer pints and more tickets.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

It’s not like the home record isn’t worth turning out for either.....
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Bobbievee wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:29 pm A bit unfair to call the whole family dysfunctional. The boy princes did their bit in Afghanistan and rescue helicopters .......when they didn't have to.
They kind of do have to though don't they? Anyway, Hewitt Jnr only ever wanted to play at soldiers and old slaphead ( how does that boring young f*cker manage to look and act 20 years older than me?) hardly killed himself with hard graft.

How anybody with a shred of self respect is prepared to defer to that shower is completely beyond me.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Don’t mind them myself.

What I don’t get though is anyone who could conceivably find Gavin and Stacey to be amusing.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Bobbievee, try thinking before posting. Many people will not pay three different paytvs to see rugby. In my case Premier Sports (member for two years) now check your geographical area and credit card. DAZN is the only open paytv for Switzerland and we get exactly one Pro14 and one gallagher game per week. Any time I am home I tweedle over to Ravenhill and not only pay for the match but purchase goodies for whole family. So crawl back under your shell; bet you voted DUP or SF!!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Given it’s the season of goodwill to all chubes, let me confirm for you Santa that if the UAFC was a gigantic ärse, BobV would be a microscopic but irritating Chalfont.

Er...... goodbye.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

Santa, didn't vote.......but struggling to see the link tbh.
Boggy, cheers, just won me a tenner that with one post I could rouse you from your slumber!
:stir:
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

big mervyn wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:24 am F*cking told youse. The oul fecker is back in the bosom of his dysfunctional family.
... and the Pervo Prince didn't attend Christmas morning church, choosing instead to keep his ailing Pater company. 😅 Jaysus they certainly treat all you toadying Royal sycophants for a bunch of complete suckers. 😅😅😅
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Ballbegs that insert "whadyecallit" into every sentence. How do you even begin to do that?
Big Neville Southall
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

big mervyn wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:19 pm Ballbegs that insert "whadyecallit" into every sentence. How do you even begin to do that?
Were you listening to Crawley earlier, by any chance? :lol:
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

promenader 2 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:51 pm
big mervyn wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:19 pm Ballbegs that insert "whadyecallit" into every sentence. How do you even begin to do that?
Were you listening to Crawley earlier, by any chance? :lol:
Guilty as charged :lol:
Big Neville Southall
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Two God botherers (who knows how many more?) on BBCNI news last night swanning around the hospital in full head to toe PPE.

The journos do it too, but to be fair, that is not done on a regular frequent basis and I think it is in the public's interest to have some insight into the work of a Covid ICU.
Last edited by big mervyn on Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Neville Southall
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Here's a controversial wan - Cpt Toff the well meaning old duffer who took a month or so to complete 100 widths (not lengths) of his mansion. Woopiefeckin do. Give him a knigjthood and a VC while you're at it. His garden is 25m - that's less than 11/2 miles ffs! My granny walked the Ballynahimch 5k when she was in her 90s and she managed it in one afternoon.

... all these pseudo NHS "charities" do is the fluffy bits round the NHS - "have a hug boxes" comfy visitors chairs that sort of nonsense.

The 30million would have been better helping proper charities - hospices, domestic violence, children's welfare, animal welfare, countless others that are on the bones of their collective @rses.

All he has done is take a massive sum out of a diminishing pot.

Happy birthday mate now sod off😅😷
Big Neville Southall
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Well said Mervyn
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Post by for dog and ulcer »

Can someone explain to me in simple terms why the NI CV19 daily deaths total does not include deaths in care homes and the community? It is my understanding that the ROI figures have done since their inception. How difficult can it be to have a phone line or email address to collate these?. It is not as if we are a massive country. I find it annoying to hear the constant repetition of the total not being complete which difficulty appears to be insoluble.