TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

User avatar
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador
Posts: 2033
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:43 am

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by kingofthehill » Fri May 01, 2020 7:34 pm

solidarity wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 7:30 pm
Freddie Burns off to Japan, Hadleigh Parkes probably off to Japan. I've a funny feeling there's an Ulsterman or two in Japan, is that right? Anyone know?
Not that I know.

The players leaving probably struggling to find a club in this current situation.
The King is dead. Long live the King.

User avatar
solidarity
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by solidarity » Fri May 01, 2020 9:59 pm

kingofthehill wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 7:34 pm
solidarity wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 7:30 pm
Freddie Burns off to Japan, Hadleigh Parkes probably off to Japan. I've a funny feeling there's an Ulsterman or two in Japan, is that right? Anyone know?
Not that I know.

The players leaving probably struggling to find a club in this current situation.
If money become really tight and squads are trimmed and clubs fold, there could be more on their way.

User avatar
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6882
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:10 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Kofi Annan » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:33 pm

Allen Clarke has a new gig I see
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”

stu
Novice
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:48 am
Location: All over the place

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by stu » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:36 am

Kofi Annan wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:33 pm
Allen Clarke has a new gig I see
Ystradgynlais? Just about found his level.

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11991
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by big mervyn » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:01 am

stu wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:36 am
Kofi Annan wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:33 pm
Allen Clarke has a new gig I see
Ystradgynlais? Just about found his level.
Canestan usually clears that up.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

justinr73
Red Hand Ambassador
Posts: 2386
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by justinr73 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:47 pm

Henry Speight is off to Biarritz for three years.

User avatar
solidarity
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by solidarity » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:50 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/53225548
Not the usual sort of transfer rumour but he's back living in tehProvince. Would we welcome him back to Ravers or not?

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6267
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by damianmcr » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:59 pm

He has taken a role with someone already. FinTru if I remember correctly.

Or do you mean as a fan?

User avatar
solidarity
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by solidarity » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:30 pm

Think he might be interested in the number 10 shirt?

Bobbievee
Novice
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:36 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Bobbievee » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:16 pm

:lol: o :lol: >clapping

justinr73
Red Hand Ambassador
Posts: 2386
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by justinr73 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:56 pm

Noel Reid leaving the Tigers by the sound of it.

Sue Dename
Novice
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:05 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Sue Dename » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:55 pm

damianmcr wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:59 pm
He has taken a role with someone already. FinTru if I remember correctly.

Or do you mean as a fan?
Different David Humphries, and he has joined First Derivatives
https://theindustryspread.com/david-hum ... g-officer/

justinr73
Red Hand Ambassador
Posts: 2386
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by justinr73 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:54 pm

justinr73 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:56 pm
Noel Reid leaving the Tigers by the sound of it.
Joining Agen.

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6267
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by damianmcr » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:19 pm

Sue Dename wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:55 pm
damianmcr wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:59 pm
He has taken a role with someone already. FinTru if I remember correctly.

Or do you mean as a fan?
Different David Humphries, and he has joined First Derivatives
https://theindustryspread.com/david-hum ... g-officer/
Oops and oops.

Post Reply