PADDY JACKSON

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Re: PADDY JACKSON

Post by rumncoke »

Jackie recording would have made little difference given who she was. They would have got charged with something else

her chat up line now is " let me ruin your life " as far as I can see . It was the stupid macho messages which they should have deleted -- because even without going into the witness box there were at least 10 things that supported the eye witness's statement that it was consensual.

Non of the prosecution witnesses were in Jackson's house that night -- taxi man heard her sobbing , forensics confirmed the uncontested -- but never identified when or how and only one successful bj , her mates repeated what she told them and "assumed" it was the truth and the police did little other than take statements, and try to support hers. Interviewing Dara and Rory twice. and tracing messages

No sounds of aggression, no shout for help ( with known help available), moaning , the way she reacted when the door opened , Paddy's lack of concern when the door opened, Dara's immediate reaction - open door, saw what was happening closed the door walked away , going back to the house and up the stairs to Paddy's room for her phone , sharing a taxi with the mate of 3 guys who she alleges raped her, her message to him her delay to inform him of her lies . Lack of concern of paddy and Stuart the next morning clearly shows they did not know she left crying in a taxi with Rory --every parent knows the truth never starts with a lie .

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ---- its a f-----g duck
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

I think you are missing Jackie's point, he is referring to a couple of guys down Munster way if memory serves.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I realised that but you've missed four important words in my post " given who she was "
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Watched Jackson this afternoon — while not a perfect 80 mins he was more assured than either of two playing in green yesterday - missed one penalty but created the only LI try with a well timed wrap , break , and pass, more flair
Aird
Squire

Post by Aird »

Also watched PJ yesterday and noted how often he took the ballon the line and the smooth effortless way he kicked the ball a real natural.Now I think that Billy Burns is greatly under rated by many Irish Pundits and I like his commitment and inventiveness I still miss PJ.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

The Ginger Prince has been nominated for Premiership player of the month.

Vote here

https://www.premiershiprugby.com/news/v ... -the-month
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
volvo
Novice

Post by volvo »

>clapping Got my vote
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Vote early, vote often. It's the Ulster way.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

The poll is now closed --- wonder why ? Maybe they don't like postal votes? ( non English )

They're as valid as an any other vote since the games are shown nationwide.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Challenge Cup

Sat Dec 12 2pm (UK Time) Agen v London Irish EPCR Website

European Professional Club Rugby | Live Streams (epcrugby.com)
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I see the Telegraph has a rather positive write up of Paddy — regarding his contribution on and off the field for LI and a semi- swipe at Guinness’s for their withdrawal of sponsorship.
Acknowledgement of his innocence and no mention of text messages - possible recognizing he only made one or two .

Is this the start of his much needed rehabilitation back into Irish Rugby and the providing the IRFU the opportunity they have the“cajones “ to face the ignorant libelous feminists .
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

rumncoke wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:39 am I see the Telegraph has a rather positive write up of Paddy — regarding his contribution on and off the field for LI and a semi- swipe at Guinness’s for their withdrawal of sponsorship.
Acknowledgement of his innocence and no mention of text messages - possibly recognizing he only made one or two .

Is this the start of his much needed rehabilitation back into Irish Rugby and the providing the IRFU the opportunity of show they have the“cajones “ to face the ignorant libelous feminists .
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

rumncoke wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:39 am I see the Telegraph has a rather positive write up of Paddy — regarding his contribution on and off the field for LI and a semi- swipe at Guinness’s for their withdrawal of sponsorship.
Acknowledgement of his innocence and no mention of text messages - possible recognizing he only made one or two .

Is this the start of his much needed rehabilitation back into Irish Rugby and the providing the IRFU the opportunity they have the“cajones “ to face the ignorant libelous feminists .
Nope
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Unfortunately probably not. Note the difference in tone.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Great win for LI. Paddy didn't play, so is he injured?