Inter pros

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Inter pros

Post by justinr73 »

Three toughies coming up but we can give them a proper lash.

Winning in Galway would be the best result of the season so far but I’m not confident.

They’re light at lock at the moment so getting Carter and Treadwell back may help.

How come Blade’s pass for the TOH try didn’t get a mention on the tele today? It was like a tracer bullet.
launish116
Initiate

Re: Inter pros

Post by launish116 »

Will these even go ahead?
Silverstu
Initiate

Post by Silverstu »

launish116 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:40 pm Will these even go ahead?
I think they will, the Connacht game is away and the Munster game is on the 2nd when the restrictions on elite sport ends [although i'm not sure how much training they'll get in before hand].

Really need a few wins in this series of games, will a few academy lads get more gametime? Ethan needs to get back out there and the guys playing for the As have been showing their potential too.
Hans Indaruck
Squire

Post by Hans Indaruck »

Elite sports training is permitted under the regulations according to the NI Gov site.👍
Hope is not a strategy.
Hans Indaruck
Squire

Post by Hans Indaruck »

Elite sports training is permitted under the regulations according to the NI Gov site.👍
Hope is not a strategy.
10 or 15 only
Initiate

Post by 10 or 15 only »

Well isn't this the block of Interpros that D4 "suggests" each of the teams rest their respective internationals and usually allow one match of the three where we can use those players.
For UR will that mean resting Herring and Stockdale for 2 and perhaps Burns for one as he has had a rest recently. Hendi will need a game prior to any international participation but that may be the 4th Heineken cup match at the earliest. Cooney will get some time off also.
Do we target the Munster game as it is at home - but then again no crowd, or just go for what is traditionally the weakest team, out west?
Hopefully we will see some of the A squad getting minutes.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

10 or 15 only wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:54 am Do we target the Munster game as it is at home - but then again no crowd, or just go for what is traditionally the weakest team, out west?
If we can get our best back row out, we'll win all three interpros ... apparently.

We can even rest the international players as they don't matter a jot or a tittle.

So best backrow and the rest Academy players should do the job. :thumleft: :red:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
launish116
Initiate

Post by launish116 »

10 or 15 only wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:54 am Well isn't this the block of Interpros that D4 "suggests" each of the teams rest their respective internationals and usually allow one match of the three where we can use those players.
For UR will that mean resting Herringand Stockdale for 2 and perhaps Burns for one as he has had a rest recently. Hendi will need a game prior to any international participation but that may be the 4th Heineken cup match at the earliest. Cooney will get some time off also.
Do we target the Munster game as it is at home - but then again no crowd, or just go for what is traditionally the weakest team, out west?
McBurney injured? Leaving us short if Herring is to be rested. Bradley Roberts back in?