Do injured players come back 100%fit?

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Vanhelsing
Novice

Do injured players come back 100%fit?

Post by Vanhelsing »

Always wondered do the guys who get injured come back to play, are they 100% fit or do they carry niggles.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Do injured players come back 100%fit?

Post by Snipe Watson »

Vanhelsing wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:38 pm Always wondered do the guys who get injured come back to play, are they 100% fit or do they carry niggles.
I think you know the answer to that one. Most players play with niggles throughout the season. It's not really possible to get 100% without an off season break for R&R.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Here's another one. Why does a heavily strapped knee signify? Both stockdale and baloucoune have been playing strapped up for a while now, does it actually prevent an injury from occurring as opposed to not having it strapped? For fast paced players like them I squirm at the thought that it is all that is preventing an injury.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Can't see how it would prevent injury. It would just provide some support following an injury and subsequent return. Psychological more than anything.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
armalig
Novice

Post by armalig »

yeah purely psychological I`d say...
Is a knee brace going to prevent sideload /rotational twist in huge impacts .. i think not . Been there done that got the 2nd surgery.