United Rugby Championship

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

germcevoy
Initiate

Re: United Rugby Championship

Post by germcevoy »

Bulls looking better when in possession. Hopefully they’ll make a game of this. A bit more frantic than it needs to me from the Bulls.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bulls improving now. Thought they scored but there was a knock on.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Lucky for us we get to play them with all their internationals back next year in SA.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Leinster’s bonus point was down to Adamson blocking a tackle on JVDF.
flatpass
Novice

Post by flatpass »

Ruan, Sharks v Munster. Still a great player, long fast pass, effortlessly at the base of every ruck, silky running, even making a tackle now and then :) Class is permanent.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

flatpass wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:04 pm Ruan, Sharks v Munster. Still a great player, long fast pass, effortlessly at the base of every ruck, silky running, even making a tackle now and then :) Class is permanent.
RTE not geo blocked for once for rugby viewers in NI (via Sky anyway).
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

jean valjean wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:55 pm Lucky for us we get to play them with all their internationals back next year in SA.
Leinster had a fair few missing also. They just have great strength in depth.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Neill_M wrote:
flatpass wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:04 pm Ruan, Sharks v Munster. Still a great player, long fast pass, effortlessly at the base of every ruck, silky running, even making a tackle now and then :) Class is permanent.
Wonder if this is due to premier sports incompetence or will they get sky to pull the plug in future? With both tg4 and rte unblocked there is little need to subscribe.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

jean valjean wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:36 pm
Neill_M wrote:
Wonder if this is due to premier sports incompetence or will they get sky to pull the plug in future? With both tg4 and rte unblocked there is little need to subscribe.
It was apparently geo blocked on RTE via freeview. So who knows.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

jean valjean wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:36 pm
Neill_M wrote:
The 6 away games v non Irish sides are only on Premier Sports, but I see tonight the Glasgow game is available on i player, so you may have a point.
Hans Indaruck
Squire

Post by Hans Indaruck »

Neill_M wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:40 pm The 6 away games v non Irish sides are only on Premier Sports, but I see tonight the Glasgow game is available on i player, so you may have a point.
Premier Sports don’t exactly go overboard to make themselves appealing! I was initially offered £99 to renew for the year - was half tempted but didn’t renew immediately- they then removed that offer and replaced it with £14.99 per month with a whopping great 50% off the first monthly payment (i.e. £7.50 off!). With only 6 ‘exclusive’ Ulster away games (I will be attending home games) that would mean almost £30 per game!! Granted there would be other games to watch but they would not be a priority for me.
I will listen to the blesséd Gusher on The Beeb for the 6 games at no cost and stock the drinks cabinet with the money saved!
>burp
Hope is not a strategy.
germcevoy
Initiate

Post by germcevoy »

I took a 6 month ‘deal’ at £12.99 a month. I won’t make it to every home game and I do like watching some of the French stuff so seems an ok price to pay.
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

germcevoy wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:32 am I took a 6 month ‘deal’ at £12.99 a month. I won’t make it to every home game and I do like watching some of the French stuff so seems an ok price to pay.
Hmmmnnn, if I time the 6 month deal to start this Saturday then according to the fixture list on UR website I might only miss the Edinburgh game late April. Prem and Beeb Oct - Mar for 6 months then April & May most are on Beeb….naturally dependent on reaching knock out stages.
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

I'll never use Premier Sports again after they took money out of my bank account without pre notifying me, a no notification no refund policy is treating customers with contempt.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Is the BBCw and S4C schedule out? Are they def not covering the Ospreys nor Dragons games?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk