Tickets for Northampton home game

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cracker
Squire

Tickets for Northampton home game

Post by Cracker »

As a seasons ticket holder I went on line to print out my game and parking ticket but it seems that these can now only be obtianed by downloading on a mobile phone. Is this correct? If so it is a bit of a nuisance for me.
Bobbievee
Warrior

Re: Tickets for Northampton home game

Post by Bobbievee »

I have downloaded and printed tickets on Apple macbook?
WestDr
Novice

Post by WestDr »

1. In your UR account - go to the My Tickets page. There you will find the available matches e.g. v Northampton and v Connacht. Click the Select Event box for the relevant match (the box should go momentarily pink).
2. The next page should have list of your seats etc, with two icons on the upper right ('transfer' and 'print'). Click 'Print' to go to the next page.
3. On this page (Print Tickets) select all, and then click Continue in bottom right hand corner. This then provides a smaller screen confirming the tickets you want to print.
4. Click Print again and this should give you the option via Adobe Acrobat PDF to open, print etc. I normally 'save' to my documents folder on my computer so as to keep them in case I lose them. I usually print them from the PDF opener (the standard one available free from Adobe) rather than direct from the UR website

The printed tickets have the same barcode as the 'old style' tickets and season tickets. Use them as normal. [Note: even if it says 'enter via Onslow Parade' they still work fine in the Mount Merrion gates.]

This all runs under Windows 10 using Firefox as the browser.
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

A grateful thanks WestDr for your help.
WestDr
Novice

Post by WestDr »

No problem. At least UR aren't letting Ticketb*****d charge us for printing our own tickets......
Pimpmac
Initiate

Post by Pimpmac »

Sorry I am sure if I researched a bit more I could get the answer, but it’s been a long day lol!! What’s the craic with entrance to the stadium and vaccinations etc…

Is proof of vaccination required and if not available is a negative lateral flow adequate??

Cheers one and all…
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Pimpmac wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:59 pm Sorry I am sure if I researched a bit more I could get the answer, but it’s been a long day lol!! What’s the craic with entrance to the stadium and vaccinations etc…

Is proof of vaccination required and if not available is a negative lateral flow adequate??

Cheers one and all…
It has its own thread - COVID Proof needed from December 13th😀
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Pimpmac wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:59 pm Sorry I am sure if I researched a bit more I could get the answer, but it’s been a long day lol!! What’s the craic with entrance to the stadium and vaccinations etc…

Cheers one and all…
What Neil means, is do your research HERE! >EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Pimpmac
Initiate

Post by Pimpmac »

Lol….oops. Told you it was a long day :duh: