COVID Proof Needed from December 13th

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

COVID Proof Needed from December 13th

Post by Neill_M »

Ulster confirm COVID proof needed for all ticket holders 18 or over from 13th December.

Digital Proof of COVID Status

Ticket holders from Northern Ireland are encouraged to download the CovidCert NI App domestic certificate for the quickest and easiest access. The App will allow stewards at Ulster Rugby to scan and verify the following before allowing access to the turnstiles:
Proof of full vaccination via the Domestic Certificate
Proof of natural Covid-19 antibodies; live on the CovidCert NI App (pending App Store approval) during the week 6-13 December.
Proof of exemption on the CovidCert NI App
Proof of having taken part in a vaccine trial, displayed on the CovidCert NI App
For ticket holders without a mobile device, a paper version of the QR code can be scanned for entry. To apply for a paper version, please call the NI Direct telephone service on 0300 200 7814. Application and identity checks can take up to 10 working days.

Non-Digital Proof of COVID Status

While non-digital proof will be accepted, it is foreseen that this will be a slower entry process and ticket holder entry may be delayed.
Proof of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test - taken no more than 48 hours prior to the event.
Register your lateral flow results online with NHS.
The lateral flow itself will not be acceptable for admission.
Photographic ID must be presented alongside the NHS test results.
Please note, spot checks may be carried out and attendees may be asked to complete a further lateral flow before entering the stadium.

Ticket Holders from outside NI - GB or EU countries

EU Digital COVID Certificate or Travel QR codes can be scanned via the CovidCert NI App verifier and must be accompanied by photographic ID for admission to the stadium.

https://ulster.rugby/stadium/covid-19-i ... CH,1REF3,1
germcevoy
Initiate

Re: COVID Proof Needed from December 13th

Post by germcevoy »

Get there early then.
leedsexile
Novice

Post by leedsexile »

What does this mean to us coming from engerland
Is the NHS app with triple vax recognised
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

leedsexile wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:03 pm What does this mean to us coming from engerland
I can't see why it wouldn't be.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

leedsexile wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:03 pm What does this mean to us coming from engerland
Aye, the scanner recognises NHS (England and West England), NHS Scotland and EU travel certs.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
waggonsroll
Initiate

Post by waggonsroll »

BR wrote:
Aye, the scanner recognises NHS (England and West England), NHS Scotland and EU travel certs.
With Boris's announcement for new English rules it might be more interesting to enquire whether the NI ap will be recognised in England.

Sent from my 5001D_EEA using Tapatalk

leedsexile
Novice

Post by leedsexile »

Thanks for replies I suspect here it isn't really checked, for what I gather security glance at your phone it could be a screenshot of your grannies for all they know
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

waggonsroll wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:50 pm
BR wrote:
With Boris's announcement for new English rules it might be more interesting to enquire whether the NI ap will be recognised in England.

Sent from my 5001D_EEA using Tapatalk
So long as photo ID is either included or accompanies separately ( NI app domestic includes photo)
But again your grannies photo will probably do
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

leedsexile wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:15 pm Thanks for replies I suspect here it isn't really checked, for what I gather security glance at your phone it could be a screenshot of your grannies for all they know
BR@1 and her mates just passed the one phone back down the line, when they last had checks in your part of the world.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
colind
Squire

Post by colind »

I was at the Waterfront Hall last night (Australian Pink Floyd) and the door staff were using a scanner which read the COVID Cert code and then flashed up OK on their scanner.

I'd imagine something similar will probably be in use at Ravers.

:thumleft:
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Who really cares
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Right, I don’t do all this electronic app stuff. All I have is my wee credit card size cards that show I have had both jabs and the top up. Will that be sufficient or do I need junior to somehow get something on my phone to confirm my jabbed status?
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

HwoodMike2umate wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:55 pm Right, I don’t do all this electronic app stuff. All I have is my wee credit card size cards that show I have had both jabs and the top up. Will that be sufficient or do I need junior to somehow get something on my phone to confirm my jabbed status?
Your card will work (may need to show ID etc). The blurb above does state checking the card may take longer etc. I would get Junior to get the domestic certificate set up on your phone if possible.
Hans Indaruck
Squire

Post by Hans Indaruck »

colind wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:50 pm I was at the Waterfront Hall last night (Australian Pink Floyd) and the door staff were using a scanner which read the COVID Cert code and then flashed up OK on their scanner.
And a good show it was too - I just hope you weren’t the sh#tforbrains in row A7 who arrived 45 mins late then stuffed his face covering into his pocket on sitting down beside me and proceeded to cough and splutter his way through the performance. I’m not keen on wearing a mask etc. but see the need to do so in such circumstances and in accordance with the instructions issued by the Waterfront Hall - thus mine stayed on throughout!

Yes - I felt un‘comfortably numb’ throughout!!
Last edited by Hans Indaruck on Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hope is not a strategy.
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

Neill_M wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:11 pm
HwoodMike2umate wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:55 pm Right, I don’t do all this electronic app stuff. All I have is my wee credit card size cards that show I have had both jabs and the top up. Will that be sufficient or do I need junior to somehow get something on my phone to confirm my jabbed status?
Your card will work (may need to show ID etc). The blurb above does state checking the card may take longer etc. I would get Junior to get the domestic certificate set up on your phone if possible.
My reading of the blurb is that the "wee card" isn't acceptable but Neill is always better informed than me on everything!