Any links to watch the match

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

WestDr
Novice

Re: Any links to watch the match

Post by WestDr »

Much appreciated Jaco, good quality HD as well and still up 24 hours later too.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Ulster v Clermont full game on youChoob

https://youtu.be/3GmuwBCVBy4
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

All cheating sites seem to be blocked. Anyone an idea how I can watch Saturday's game? All legal sites are geoblocked in Switz. I would love to pay for URC!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Setanta wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:21 pm All cheating sites seem to be blocked. Anyone an idea how I can watch Saturday's game? All legal sites are geoblocked in Switz. I would love to pay for URC!
Is URC TV not available in Switzerland? The website suggests it should be.

https://www.urc.tv/

What countries can I stream URC TV in?

Worldwide:

URC TV can be streamed in almost all countries across the world.

Italy:

Due to rights restrictions, live games are not currently available on URC TV in Italy. Mediaset will be covering some games.

New Zealand:

Spark will have the broadcasting rights for the URC games for those based in New Zealand, however, 4 games per round featuring non-South African teams will be available through URC TV as well should you wish to use our service instead. We do have a number of passes available, specifically for users based in New Zealand, see the 'BUY' section on our website for full details.

Canada:

Rogers will have the broadcasting rights for the URC games for those based in Canada, however, 4 games per round featuring the Irish Province teams will be available through URC TV as well should you wish to use our service instead. We do have a number of passes available, specifically for users based in Canada, see the 'BUY' section on our website for full details.

Unavailable in:

Due to rights restrictions viewers based in the following regions will not be able to access content on our service:

UK (including Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and British Forces Bases overseas),

South Africa,

Sub-Saharan Africa: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verdi (Cbo Verde), Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire), Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Seychelles, Socotra, Somalia, St Helena and Ascension, Sudan and Southern Sudan, Swaziland (Eswatini), Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Zanzibar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I have an app called swift streamz. It has premier sports on it. Now before someone narc kicks off, I pay for premier, sky, bt etc. I only use it to stream premier league games on a Saturday.

I don't remember where I downloaded it from. It was a link on twitter. I'm sure it can be searched for.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

No, they are still trying ! Probably our wonderful cantonal system. I do get the Italian games on Mediaset and I have a dish so s4c and bbc and freeview are available but the Irish teams including my beloved Ulster are problematic.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

I am now worried as the only games we have lost recently are the two RSA games which I could not watch. Thanks to FR2 I thoroughlz enjoyed the win in Toulouse but now again I have no stream for Saturday. I am reasonably superstitious so....
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Setanta wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:25 pm I am now worried as the only games we have lost recently are the two RSA games which I could not watch. Thanks to FR2 I thoroughlz enjoyed the win in Toulouse but now again I have no stream for Saturday. I am reasonably superstitious so....
I get an hour a day free on Mucho tv. Seems to be completely legit. They have FR2 so I got the second half. Better than nothing. Only €5.99 per month for full time availability. Just Google it.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Setanta wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:25 pm I am now worried as the only games we have lost recently are the two RSA games which I could not watch. Thanks to FR2 I thoroughlz enjoyed the win in Toulouse but now again I have no stream for Saturday. I am reasonably superstitious so....
FR2 showing La Rochelle v Bordeaux this week. Outside of BT Sport, your options are beIN SPORTS or Sky Italia for Ulster v Toulouse.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Thank you for all the suggestions but I fear none are realistic. I am hoping that listening to Radio Ulster my thoughts and prayers may come through. SUFTU !
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Setanta wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:29 pm Thank you for all the suggestions but I fear none are realistic. I am hoping that listening to Radio Ulster my thoughts and prayers may come through. SUFTU !
Surely any decent Irish bar in Switzerland will have UK sports? Failing that how far are you to the French border? Must be a rugby pub in Lyon?

SUFTU
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Yippee! Finally able to purchase URC. There are lots of great rugby bars in all the major cities. Mine was the Oliver Twist in Zuerich old town but I live in the country and an 8pm ko would be 9 pm here as we do it also twice a year. Six pints in the pub and a couple of cans on the way home and my poor wife would have to drive to the nearest station and pour me into the car to take me home as in days gone by. I and my beloved are too old for that now.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Any of you clever young people able to stream Virgin Media Player ie tonight's game ? Secondary question a link to follow the game ?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Thanks a million. Won't know if it works until tonight but as my mother always said 'its the thought that counts'.