Ulster v Sharks Friday May 20th 7:35pm BBC2NI / TG4 / Premier Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster v Sharks Friday May 20th 7:35pm BBC2NI / TG4 / Premier Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by BR »

As it stands:(virtual 0-0 for games yet to k.o.)
2 Uls 59
3 Mun 58
4 Sto. 58
5 Bul 58
6 Sha 57
7 Gla. 52
8 Edi. 52
9 Osp 46
10 Sca 46

11 Lio 39
12 Con. 38
13 Ben. 34
14 Car. 32
15 Dra. 21
16 Zeb 10
[/quote]
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster v Sharks Friday May 20th 7:35pm BBC2NI / TG4 / Premier Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by BR »

Ospreys take 2 points. Scarlets need 3
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Bangors
Novice

Post by Bangors »

No scrum resets
No TMO
The game flowed credit to both teams and the ref
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

justinr73 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 8:05 pm Kok has acknowledged to the East Terrace that he has an “unfortunate surname”.
Never mind the pox, Sharks certainly had one wee man with Small hairy Kok syndrome. It seems to turn him into an angry young man.

Twas good to turn the tables on a South African team for once and make them play at a higher altitude than they're used to.

Sharks usually play below sea-level, don't they?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

HammerTime wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:00 pm Awful attempt at a tackle from Gareth Mil.
Came round after the match and stopped with one young man and got his foty tuck with him. Young lad seemed well pleased.

Then along comes Siya Kolisi who moves eventsec guy out of the way to oblige the young man with another foty.

Wonder which pic is gonna be his favourite? :lol:
I'm not arguing -
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

StandUp wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:23 pm Sharks replacements were very impressive. Ulster replacements need to get a grip of themselves.
and get a grip of opposition's Kok and give it a good battering.
I'm not arguing -
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:39 pm
HammerTime wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:00 pm Awful attempt at a tackle from Gareth Mil.
Came round after the match and stopped with one young man and got his foty tuck with him. Young lad seemed well pleased.

Then along comes Siya Kolisi who moves eventsec guy out of the way to oblige the young man with another foty.

Wonder which pic is gonna be his favourite? :lol:
The one with the eventsec zombie?
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

big mervyn wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 6:17 am
solidarity wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:05 pm From here in Bangor, I take the train for anything in the city centre. Read the paper on the way. Or heading to the airport, free journey there and back and no parking costs. Couldn't whack it with a big stick.
*** Important public transport update. ***
Bangor train station IS the city centre now!
Now that we're a city, we're up there with London, Paris, New York, Rome...

... Lisburn...

... and Newry.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Nearly did an Ulster at the end. Snatched victory from the jaws of fcuking it up.

JAWS....de dum de dum....dum dum dum dum dum dum dum Matty Rea dum dum dum
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Bangors wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:15 pm No scrum resets
No TMO
The game flowed credit to both teams and the ref
To be pedantic:
TMOd their last try.

You know the one they scored just after Humph said, "That's good rugby to put it in the corner. It's not like they're going to score from 100 metres." And there was a loud groan from households across the province.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Wins for munster and the stormers tomorrow means we get the bulls in the qf. If only one of them win we get the sharks again although bonus points will come into the equation.
If they both lose we get the winners of Glasgow/ Edinburgh and a possible home sf.

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

allezlesverres
Initiate

Post by allezlesverres »

Young Mike got the blue light taxi at half time unfortunately. Looked like a broken cheek. Probably need to budget for not having him again in the qf. Shame, he was flying.
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

To be fair, small hairy aggressive and highly volatile Kok was the most effusive shark in his post match congrats to Ulster players. Fair play.

Pity about young Mike. A very brave try saving tackle. If true, at least he will have the summer to recover.

A fantastic performance from the forwards, front 5 and back row , against top class opponents
>appl >appl

And please please get the ball into Balacounes hands more often. He is genuinely world class and game changing............. Given the opportunity.I

PS
And could we not persuade Rory B to sign on again just for the last 5 minutes of each game to introduce a bit of calm and game management. ( so long as there were no critical throw ins!!)
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Any chance of us playing the QF on the Saturday like a normal team?

Got Damien Dempsey tickets in the Empire on the Friday.
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

Thought O’toole had a good game. When he plays like that he’s better than Moore.

His work rate in defence is impressive.