Stormers v Ulster Saturday June 11 2pm UK Time Premier Sports / RTE / URC TV / Super Sport

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Stormers v Ulster Saturday June 11 2pm UK Time Premier Sports / RTE / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by Dave »

Cooney lacks that control to finish games. Remember that pop pass to Rea against Quinns. Everyone blames Rea for knocking on but the 9 should be slowing it down.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: Stormers v Ulster Saturday June 11 2pm UK Time Premier Sports / RTE / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:37 pm Cooney lacks that control to finish games. Remember that pop pass to Rea against Quinns. Everyone blames Rea for knocking on but the 9 should be slowing it down.
Doaks fault he didn't get on >EW
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bart S wrote:
Vanhelsing wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:07 pm Just not good enough,getting abit pathetic now for many many years now. call it a day Ulster .
I'm putting this down to raw emotion and/or a lot of pints rather than a dumb comment from you.
Definitely a dumb comment. Read his other posts.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Hawkeye
Novice

Post by Hawkeye »

Now that my nerves are settled and on reflection I am not entirely despondent about this season. With the pool of talent we have to draw on to get to a semi final is an achievement. Yes, we are all frustrated but isn’t it better than having season over weeks ago. And yes, we are constantly ‘knocking on the door’ but I firmly believe that we are growing the talent to ‘kick the door down’ within the next year or two. If you don’t have faith you’re not a true supporter. The boys did well BE PROUD OF THEM!

Ps. Could be worse you could support Man U or Liverpool.
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

Hawkeye wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:07 pm Now that my nerves are settled and on reflection I am not entirely despondent about this season. With the pool of talent we have to draw on to get to a semi final is an achievement. Yes, we are all frustrated but isn’t it better than having season over weeks ago. And yes, we are constantly ‘knocking on the door’ but I firmly believe that we are growing the talent to ‘kick the door down’ within the next year or two. If you don’t have faith you’re not a true supporter. The boys did well BE PROUD OF THEM!

Ps. Could be worse you could support Man U or Liverpool.
Agreed 👍
Finished
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

big mervyn wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:09 pm
Dave wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:24 pm Is that the pluckiest defeat yet?
It's certainly up there with 0-3 Sarries, the 1 point aggregate loss v Toulouse, Leinster at the Aviva where Jacob dropped the ball, Leinster at the RDS when Robbie couldn't make the hard nanometers, Clermont away when 1F was interfered with, that league semi in Glasgow ... to name a few. There are probably others ...
Ah Glasgow with Nico the cheat and smiler Lutton.

Last seasons 2nd half capitulation to Leicester away in Challenge Cup semi final to add another.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Can’t finish games time and time again.. this time out wide against 14 in overtime and yet out wide they look to have the man over…
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Was trying to get my head around how they had an overlap with 14 men. Too sickened to watch back yet but it did appear moxham was left high and dry. That close to the line it needed to be man on man coverage, was moore on the other side?

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Like everyone else, gutted.

A season of what ifs. We can do better than this, surely, we can do better than this.

Two losses by a point and two points. So close, heartbreakingly close.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Quote of the match from Adamson, 'I didn’t see what happened. I don’t want to see it again.'
He was terrible. At least he was terrrible for both sides.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Ahh, sure it's only a game.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

BR wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:53 pm Ahh, sure it's only a game.
Always worth remembering >EW
richardt84
Novice

Post by richardt84 »

solidarity wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:49 pm Quote of the match from Adamson, 'I didn’t see what happened. I don’t want to see it again.'
He was terrible. At least he was terrrible for both sides.
In competition with Whitehouse who said a variation of ‘there’s a tip above the horizontal but no foul play…it’s in the ruck so nothing to worry about’ when relaying the McCloskey review.

Definitely agree he was terrible for both sides.
HammerTime
Warrior Assassin

Post by HammerTime »

Heartbreaking losses … it’s all part of sport but Ulster really to take the p!ss with them year after year. More of the same next year with mostly average IQ signings. The IRFU have no interest in us ever winning anything. It all has to be IQ’d or they’ve no interest. What a missed opportunity. >#
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

solidarity wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:59 pm
BR wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:53 pm Ahh, sure it's only a game.
Always worth remembering >EW
always worth remembering wot?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right