Next season's Heineken Cup

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: Next season's Heineken Cup

Post by UlsterNo9 »

justinr73 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:52 am It should be interesting because the noises coming from over the water are indicating that the entertainment on offer is at an all time high.

The Saints were within a try of us in both games, of course.
Correct Saints were one score games, but did they not score 79th minute tries in both games. We were comfortable throughout. Appreciate the end of games are not your strong point you drunken monkey.

Good to hear entertainment is on the up in the Premiership, it has been a horrible bosch session for years, Harlequins style has maybe allowed others to see the light.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

ulster32 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:19 am What is the recommended route of travel to la rochelle after Christmas?
Ryanair Dublin to Venice, EasyJet Venice to Lyon, train to LR via Paris and a stop off in Nantes.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

UlsterNo9 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:49 am
justinr73 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:52 am It should be interesting because the noises coming from over the water are indicating that the entertainment on offer is at an all time high.

Correct Saints were one score games, but did they not score 79th minute tries in both games. We were comfortable throughout. Appreciate the end of games are not your strong point you drunken monkey.
Aaargh, you know who I am ? :lol:

A double heads up for Sale away, Sale away contingent.

1. Sky are showing the Lancashire hotpot between Rovers and PNE at noon on the Saturday.

2. Less attractively, I’m informed there’s a decent chance that Eng-er-land will be in a World Cup QF at 7pm that evening……
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

justinr73 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:06 pm

1. Sky are showing the Lancashire hotpot between Rovers and PNE at noon on the Saturday.

2. Less attractively, I’m informed there’s a decent chance that Eng-er-land will be in a World Cup QF at 7pm that evening……
Re No 2, yes if England and France win their groups and make it to the QF, they will play on Saturday Dec 10 at 7pm UK Time / 10pm Local.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Neill_M wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:42 pm
justinr73 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:06 pm

Re No 2, yes if England and France win their groups and make it to the QF, they will play on Saturday Dec 10 at 7pm UK Time / 10pm Local.
One of our fans may be best advised to depart from her usual choice of headgear!
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Sale 37-14 London Irish tonight, played well.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

It’s a tough old draw for us.

Time for them to lose a bit of form though.
Andy_in_France
Novice

Post by Andy_in_France »

Hi, I'm wondering how I could get a couple of tickets for the away match to Stade Rochelais in January. It's next to impossible to get them here in France so I'm wondering how to get them through Ulster Rugby. Any suggestions? If anyone can get me a couple, I can offer accommodation in and transport from Nantes.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Andy_in_France wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:07 pm Hi, I'm wondering how I could get a couple of tickets for the away match to Stade Rochelais in January. It's next to impossible to get them here in France so I'm wondering how to get them through Ulster Rugby. Any suggestions? If anyone can get me a couple, I can offer accommodation in and transport from Nantes.
Ulster will get an allocation of around 10% (1,600) of the tickets, not available yet.
allezlesverres
Initiate

Post by allezlesverres »

Andy_in_France wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:07 pm Hi, I'm wondering how I could get a couple of tickets for the away match to Stade Rochelais in January. It's next to impossible to get them here in France so I'm wondering how to get them through Ulster Rugby. Any suggestions? If anyone can get me a couple, I can offer accommodation in and transport from Nantes.
They go on sale from the Stade Rochelais website from 7 November - you'll get a pair no bother through that.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

allezlesverres wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:07 pm
They go on sale from the Stade Rochelais website from 7 November - you'll get a pair no bother through that.
Need to be quick from there, their ground is only 16,000 and at the beginning of October, they sold out their 70th consecutive home game in Top 14.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Sale v Harlequins on Sunday on BT Sport & ITV.

Toulouse v La Rochelle on Sunday night on Freesports.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Any info on the aj bell stadium? Best place for seats etc and Is there a bar on both sides of the ground?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

jean valjean wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:16 pm Any info on the aj bell stadium? Best place for seats etc and Is there a bar on both sides of the ground?
It seems West Stand for a seat, North stand for terrace.

Ulster allocation out on Monday week (31st). All stands have refreshments etc, but the West Stand area has more it seems.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Sale beat 29-13 at home by Harlequins, 1st defeat of the season.