Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Re: Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Post by Bart S »

What has Matty Rea done to deserve a start ?
HammerTime
Warrior Assassin

Re: Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Post by HammerTime »

Always shiver when I see Matty Reas name on a starting line up. Past the Moores and stewart there is zero impact from
The bench. Then again you can only p!sh with the cok you’ve got.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Meh. Expecting nothing but hoping for something as usual.
waggonsroll
Initiate

Post by waggonsroll »

Holt's Ales are on fine form. Just spent a few hours in the Lower Turk's Head on Shutehill. The Ulster team could do worse for tighten up syrup

Sent from my 5001D_EEA using Tapatalk

tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Good luck guys, this lot are a tricky outfit at home.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

This will be another brad pitt show. Sale will be 15 points up even before Ulster bottle it. Could be a cricket score.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

waggonsroll wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:55 pm Holt's Ales are on fine form. Just spent a few hours in the Lower Turk's Head on Shutehill. The Ulster team could do worse for tighten up syrup Image

Sent from my 5001D_EEA using Tapatalk
I was in Manchester last month for half an hour on the way to the airport and stopped for a quick pint in the very same pub!
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

HammerTime wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:53 pm Always shiver when I see Matty Reas name on a starting line up. Past the Moores and stewart there is zero impact from
Have faith. I think even Niall O'connor had 1 good game in him. Matty must be there for his physicality. Let's hope he actually does something useful with it rather than trying to act the hard man and giving away dumb penalties
MightyRearranger
Warrior

Post by MightyRearranger »

Loving the optimism on here, glorious to see.

We've a descent numbers of our best players either injured or a bit out of form, but the team picked are definitely capable of making a game of it. The bookies only have Sale down as three point favourites, rightly or wrongly. Good to see that Tom Stewart is in the line up after last week and to be honest think that him and Moore are both unlucky not to start.

I know it's been hinted at, but has there been any word on the state of the pitch or similar? If there's not undersoil heating and Eccles have a frozen pitch the game might be in doubt? Not sure what the rules are these days if that were to happen?
horslips
Initiate

Post by horslips »

know it's been hinted at, but has there been any word on the state of the pitch or similar? If there's not undersoil heating and Eccles have a frozen pitch the game might be in doubt?

According to the Met office forecast the Eccles will be 1-2 C and doesn't dip into negative territory until Sunday Evening
STO SURSUM PRO ULSTERMEN
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

MightyRearranger wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:37 pm Loving the optimism on here, glorious to see.

We've a descent numbers of our best players either injured or a bit out of form, but the team picked are definitely capable of making a game of it. The bookies only have Sale down as three point favourites, rightly or wrongly. Good to see that Tom Stewart is in the line up after last week and to be honest think that him and Moore are both unlucky not to start.

I know it's been hinted at, but has there been any word on the state of the pitch or similar? If there's not undersoil heating and Eccles have a frozen pitch the game might be in doubt? Not sure what the rules are these days if that were to happen?
We had a better team out last week and look what happened.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Missing too many again. Losing Hendy and Cooney the week before is terrible timing. Can't see a win unless Sale have no fecks for this.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Of course Matty over Marcus is a nice little extra self made handicap.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

We've a good record against English clubs so why not hope for a win. Could happen. :fleg: :fleg:
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Bart S wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:27 pm
HammerTime wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:53 pm Always shiver when I see Matty Reas name on a starting line up. Past the Moores and stewart there is zero impact from
Have faith. I think even Niall O'connor had 1 good game in him. Matty must be there for his physicality. Let's hope he actually does something useful with it rather than trying to act the hard man and giving away dumb penalties
Don’t disrespect Sugar Rea.

Word.