Ulster v Munster Sunday 1 January 5:15pm KO TG4 / Viaplay Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster v Munster Sunday 1 January 5:15pm KO TG4 / Viaplay Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by Dave »

Tom Stewart needs to sort his discipline.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster v Munster Sunday 1 January 5:15pm KO TG4 / Viaplay Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Apart from losing one of our MVPs, we have too many phoning it in- no hunger, no confidence. What's our coaching team for? Brace has swung for Munter and no wonder. We make it easy. Let's see what McFarlands worth at half time- wheres the student of sports psychology?
Stewarts playing on his own. Shameful stuff.
Exterminate all rational thought
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Some effort in defence
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

Munster are absolutely abysmal.. nearly feel sorry for them.
All the media talk about how they are making progress this year is utter hogwash.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

It's a low quality slug fest. No one should pay to watch this.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Dave wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:07 pm Some effort in defence
Massive defence. That’s what I wanted to see. Hopefully that will galvanise the team going forward.
Treadwell absolutely marmalades Kendellan. Brilliant.
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

That's the problem, Dave.
Loads of our season ticket holders down here are saying: "why are we paying good money to watch hopelessly one sided games or games with nothing at stake?"
Leinster's first serious game of the season will be at the end of March in the last 16 match. Munster won't even make the Champions Cup next season. Ulster are not going great and Connacht look even more of a developmental project than ever.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Duane put some manners in Crowley :cheers:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Not much of a lead to bottle. This won't take long.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Dublin4 wrote:That's the problem, Dave.
Loads of our season ticket holders down here are saying: "why are we paying good money to watch hopelessly one sided games or games with nothing at stake?"
Leinster's first serious game of the season will be at the end of March in the last 16 match. Munster won't even make the Champions Cup next season. Ulster are not going great and Connacht look even more of a developmental project than ever.
Disband Connacht. Go to three teams with a draft selection system.
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

Stewart's back on, he needs to make up a bit
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

This is pish
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

We are rudderless- appalling. Making Turnips B look good. How many years was DMcF contract renewed for? :duh: :banghead:
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

RB and JS are offering nothing. Both look well off the pace. Ditto Hume
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Build a team round Tom Stewart.