La Rochelle v Ulster (if you can’t be arsed to come to the game you can at least look up the TV details yourselves)

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Tap+Go
Novice

Re: La Rochelle v Ulster (if you can’t be arsed to come to the game you can at least look up the TV details yourselves)

Post by Tap+Go »

Silverstu wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:16 pm
Neill_M wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:10 pm The following players were not considered for selection due to injury or the IRFU Player Management Programme: Marty Moore; Tom O’Toole; Matty Rea; Sean Reffell; David Shanahan; Jake Flannery; Aaron Sexton; Jude Postlethwaite; Stuart McCloskey; Angus Curtis; James Hume; Rob Baloucoune; and Will Addison.
Where is Marcus Rea? We always struggle the breakdown without him.

Not a bad team for a rotated team though- big ask/opportunity for Harry Sheridan- he's very solid, really high work rate. Could be an interesting match- hopefully a decent performance from us.
Marcus Rea apparently playing 6 for Ballynahinch v UCD tomorrow! What’s going on there - others I’d be sending back to AIL before him.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: La Rochelle v Ulster (if you can’t be arsed to come to the game you can at least look up the TV details yourselves)

Post by Dave »

Dan is losing the plot if that's true.

FOD.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Tap+Go
Novice

Post by Tap+Go »

Dave wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:49 am Dan is losing the plot if that's true.

FOD.
Team sheet
Attachments
0CF51E8C-0439-4176-8E43-76994B9B28CA.jpeg
0CF51E8C-0439-4176-8E43-76994B9B28CA.jpeg (221.66 KiB) Viewed 1143 times
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Tap+Go wrote:

FOD.
Team sheet
Good team tbf.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Top night in the General Humbert.

Say what you like about these one away game a season boys, they certainly know how to have a good time.

Good live band on but I think an excellent rendition of ‘Where is My Mind’ by the Pixies was lost on most people.

Wandered off to the bar next door and a couple of local girls encouraged us to seek out the market tomorrow.

Oysters here we come.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

justinr73 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:13 am Top night in the General Humbert.

Say what you like about these one away game a season boys, they certainly know how to have a good time.

Good live band on but I think an excellent rendition of ‘Where is My Mind’ by the Pixies was lost on most people.

Wandered off to the bar next door and a couple of local girls encouraged us to seek out the market tomorrow.

Oysters here we come.
You not go to McNultys...... Watch out for the Oysters, they had a contamination issue recently, you may not see the game so to speak.
Last edited by Neill_M on Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

An expedition was sent there and said it was tom kite.

It was all about the General tonight.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Missing the game may be a blessing in disguise!

Had 11 oysters in Lyon this week though. Let the wife have one. Think lemon juice is totally the way to go.Delicious.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

justinr73 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:20 am An expedition was sent there and said it was tom kite.

It was all about the General tonight.
Official pre game pub I am told with stew and some surprise guests and prizes etc.....
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Surprise guests?

You?

Baggy?

Will play it by ear.

Humberts was first class tonight though.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

justinr73 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:29 am Surprise guests?

You?

Baggy?

Will play it by ear.

Humberts was first class tonight though.
Definitely not me, you get my company next week. Baggy who knows.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Officially DAY 5838, Lest We Forget. Any folk in Delegate T-Shirts?
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Tap+Go wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:29 am

FOD.
Team sheet
Wow wow wow back the cart up here.

Rea is not selected and he's neither injured nor rested. He has consistently been our best blindside for 2 seasons. Why would Dan okay his release?

Madness

This is telling a pretty big story. More to that than meets the eye.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

And Izzy. There were rumours of issues between Dan and Izzy. Could the same be true of Marcus?
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

HwoodMike2umate wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:21 am Officially DAY 5838, Lest We Forget. Any folk in Delegate T-Shirts?
Loads. They look pretty smart too.