La Rochelle v Ulster (if you can’t be arsed to come to the game you can at least look up the TV details yourselves)

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: La Rochelle v Ulster (if you can’t be arsed to come to the game you can at least look up the TV details yourselves)

Post by Jackie Brown »

Who is this ref? He's clueless

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: La Rochelle v Ulster (if you can’t be arsed to come to the game you can at least look up the TV details yourselves)

Post by Dave »

Bart S wrote:
Dave wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:46 pm Up the jumper time.
Shame ulster don't have the players to do thar
The jumpers are not very good either.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Ref on the take

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Ref goes '6 don't do that'. He's infringing penalise him!
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Ref gave us 4-5 goes at it and we couldn't execute.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

How is Stockdale so bad at catching the ball. He's a professional. He's literally paid to practice every fcuking day.
HammerTime
Warrior Assassin

Post by HammerTime »

Brutal from Stockdale.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

We needed to go in ahead. They will pin us down ala ROG in his heyday this half and we will struggle to get out of our half.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

So far so good, you don’t want 2 b winning at half time eh ? Ponder and discuss.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Hawkeye
Novice

Post by Hawkeye »

HwoodMike2umate wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:22 pm So far so good, you don’t want 2 b winning at half time eh ? Ponder and discuss.
At least we haven’t been rogered by ROG as was expected. ……. So far!
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Well the weather forecast was right.

No prizes for guessing where our seats are.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

If Ulster could just get some points and LAR don't get any. We might have a chance.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:38 pm If Ulster could just get some points and LAR don't get any. We might have a chance.
Drop goal
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Bogbunny
Initiate

Post by Bogbunny »

We're getting bog all from the officials in this.
Respect

A cavalier among pork swordsmen.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

jean valjean wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:18 pm We needed to go in ahead. They will pin us down ala ROG in his heyday this half and we will struggle to get out of our half.
Can anyone enlighten me as to why Ulster chose to play with the wind?
On a good day, they are punctured after 65 minutes. Now they have to play into the wind against these giants in the second half. Is this just more incompetence?