Munster 1st June 2024 @ 5.15pm.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Re: Munster 1st June 2024 @ 5.15pm.

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Will Col Tim replicate his Eve of War speech on July 3rd?

Has Flubber Bubbles Farry any new policies to virtue signal over from Naomi, or will he play it safe and continue to sit on the fence?
Will DUPers get the backlash from absentionism and unavailability of exotic plants in ND Garden centres?
Exterminate all rational thought
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Munster by 5 and the birth of more Liginds
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

HwoodMike2umate wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:16 am Anyone know if I could bring a small backpack into Thomond with me as I will probably have a few basics with me like toothbrush, spare underpants, bottle of water, food rations, book etc.
Surely if you can mobilise Naomi’s Election team you can organise a bus ffs
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Gerald the Mole wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:29 am
HwoodMike2umate wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:16 am Anyone know if I could bring a small backpack into Thomond with me as I will probably have a few basics with me like toothbrush, spare underpants, bottle of water, food rations, book etc.
Surely if you can mobilise Naomi’s Election team you can organise a bus ffs
Mobilising Naomi might be more difficult.

Due to the boundary changes I am now in East (rather than South) Belfast. I'll have to vote for her with some reservations to keep big Gav out. Last time I had to vote SDLP (with more reservations) to kick Little Penguin out. Have to say, she's had a stellar career for someone with no votes! Claire Hanna did a decent job to be fair.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

I didn’t get where I am today by spending£169 for a room. Looks like just a long day trip for me.

Not sure why politics has crept into this thread but yes I will be out on the campaign trail both in East Belfast and North Down. Who knows I might even do one brief sortie to Lagan Valley so I can claim some responsibility should we win it. And don’t forget that South Antrim is a possibility too.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

HwoodMike2umate wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:24 pm I didn’t get where I am today by spending£169 for a room. Looks like just a long day trip for me.

Not sure why politics has crept into this thread but yes I will be out on the campaign trail both in East Belfast and North Down. Who knows I might even do one brief sortie to Lagan Valley so I can claim some responsibility should we win it. And don’t forget that South Antrim is a possibility too.
Ask Naomi why she hasn't answered (or even acknowledged) my wife's correspondence. An email and a hand written letter sent several weeks ago about her position and voting intention on a topical policy issue. Not the unification issue btw.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

HwoodMike2umate wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:24 pm I didn’t get where I am today by spending£169 for a room. Looks like just a long day trip for me.

When is Naomi confirming she is standing? or is she running scared that you’ll lose to Big Gavin for a 4th consecutive time!
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

I wonder why he's selected a nonentity for the new S Belfast mid Down constituency given that boundary changes there would seem to favour unionist candidates :scratch:
Big Neville Southall
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

Think Hanna has South Belfast nailed down.

Personally, if Alliance want to send shockwaves throughout the UK political community, then they need to win Lagan Valley.

That’s the big one for them.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

:sleeping:
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

big mervyn wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:17 pm I wonder why he's selected a nonentity for the new S Belfast mid Down constituency given that boundary changes there would seem to favour unionist candidates :scratch:
A calculation that it still won't be enough?

Focus on retaining Lagan Valley?
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Big-al wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:02 pm Think Hanna has South Belfast nailed down.

Personally, if Alliance want to send shockwaves throughout the UK political community, then they need to win Lagan Valley.

That’s the big one for them.
It's only shockwaves in local terms Al.
Hanna will win SB. A capable politician wasted in the inappropriately named SDLP. How Paddy D and Gerry F would turn in their graves
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Munster 1st June 2024 @ 5.15pm.0

Post by big mervyn »

Big-al wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:37 pm

When is Naomi confirming she is standing? or is she running scared that you’ll lose to Big Gavin for a 4th consecutive time!
Big Gav, Naomi and Fat Seamy from the SDLP so far. They'd better reinforce the podium.
Big Neville Southall
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

:lol:
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

My daughter cuts pics of rotund political candidates from election literature and sticks them on her fridge door to encourage healthy eating. It's the the only useful purpose the leaflets ( and the politicians) serve.
Big Neville Southall