Draw for the semi & final tickets for RWC

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

craftynick
Warrior Chief
Location: The home of cheap sangria & cheaper men - Barcelona

Draw for the semi & final tickets for RWC

Post by craftynick »

Just wondering did anybody else get to buy any of these in the Ticketmaster draw & if so which did you go for??

I got 2 for semi-final 1 - is anyone else going to this??

Also have tickets for all the Ireland pool games - is anyone else going to the 2 in Paris & can anyone else give me some travel advice for Paris as me & little sis are planning on staying up for the 12 days but have never been before - anyone want to take us under their wing

:lol:

Thanks
How beatiful it is do nothing, and then rest afterward - Spanish proverb
craftynick
Warrior Chief

Post by craftynick »

ok no replies - surely it cant just be me & mini craft & all them lovely french rugby fans :shock:

anyway i need to get my accommodation sorted for Paris, as were staying a total of 8 nights i need somewhere cheap - any advice on areas to avoid

may also have tickets for the games in Bordeaux for sale at a later date if anyones interested
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

craftynick wrote: anyway i need to get my accommodation sorted for Paris, as were staying a total of 8 nights i need somewhere cheap - any advice on areas to avoid
You can't use the words cheap and Paris in the same sentence crafty :lol:
Keep out of the residential suburbs unless you know where you are going, they can be very dodgy :terror:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
craftynick
Warrior Chief

Post by craftynick »

Rooster wrote:
craftynick wrote: anyway i need to get my accommodation sorted for Paris, as were staying a total of 8 nights i need somewhere cheap - any advice on areas to avoid
You can't use the words cheap and Paris in the same sentence crafty :lol:
Keep out of the residential suburbs unless you know where you are going, they can be very dodgy :terror:
see thats the problem - never been to paris so trying to find out which are the dodgy/residential suburbs to avoid - obviously we are going for cheap as chips!!!!

as we also have 2 semi tickets were hoping to sell them for a few €s which will probably pay for our accommadtion - but it would be good to stay near other irish fans if possible in paris
Rugbylass
Novice

Post by Rugbylass »

Hi Nick

As you know, me and a mate have booked flights to Paris. I'm going to start looking at accommodation this weekend and will let you know if I come across any 'reasonably priced' :lol: lol accommodation.

C
I have a reputation to live down to.
craftynick
Warrior Chief

Post by craftynick »

Rugbylass wrote:Hi Nick

As you know, me and a mate have booked flights to Paris. I'm going to start looking at accommodation this weekend and will let you know if I come across any 'reasonably priced' :lol: lol accommodation.

C
i actually found a really cool one yesterday near Sacre Couer -its really nice, reasonably priced & most importantly has a bar in the hotel & a mini bar in the room - perfect - if your interested ill email you the details :lol:
Rugbylass
Novice

Post by Rugbylass »

bar in the hotel & a mini bar in the room.......

Oh go on then missus, email me the details :)
I have a reputation to live down to.
Riddick
Novice

Post by Riddick »

The sacre cour is located just up from the place de clichy which houses a lot of nightclubs and the world famous Moulin Rouge and a very good place to stay in Paris, and is in walking distance of the Champs Elysees(or however it is spelt)
And as the player tried to take the field, the marching band refused to yield and do you recall what was revealed........
Riddick
Novice

Post by Riddick »

The sacre cour is located just up from the place de clichy which houses a lot of nightclubs and the world famous Moulin Rouge and a very good place to stay in Paris, and is in walking distance of the Champs Elysees(or however it is spelt)
And as the player tried to take the field, the marching band refused to yield and do you recall what was revealed........
irishlass
Novice

Rugby World cup

Post by irishlass »

Hi Nick,

My husband and i also have tickets for the pool games,we are jsut going for the france against ireland match. we are flying to manchester first and then getting flight to paris as it works out cheaper. still trying to get accommodation. can you let me know you got sorted with hotels

:D
craftynick
Warrior Chief

Re: Rugby World cup

Post by craftynick »

irishlass wrote:Hi Nick,

My husband and i also have tickets for the pool games,we are jsut going for the france against ireland match. we are flying to manchester first and then getting flight to paris as it works out cheaper. still trying to get accommodation. can you let me know you got sorted with hotels

:D
hi. went to book the hotel i wanted over the weekend & of course its now all booked up. and as were going to be there for the 2 weekends (for the france & arg) games i needed somewhere cheap & hopefully cheerful - booked into the Liberty hotel - its really cheap, pretty central & got good reviews so thats that sorted.

If your seeling your ire v namibia tickets i know a few eejits on here who are looking quite desperately for them :lol:

you need to book somewhere ASAP - see you in Paris then 8)