Facebook

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

aarons
Lord Chancellor

Facebook

Post by aarons »

so.. how may of us are on Facebook? Should somebody (I'll do it if no one else wants to) set up a UAFC Facebook group?
AndyB
Warrior Chief

Post by AndyB »

Pardon me for asking, but what is facebook?
aarons
Lord Chancellor

Post by aarons »

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

I had actually considered doing one, but it looked like a lot of hassle, and maybe even a youtube uafc section as well with all the vids etc... but then thats why we're here so I dunno.
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ultimate ulster chick »

well...I could set one up - facebook groups are my speciality! Should we make it a secret group which can only be joined by invitation or make it public?
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

i've already tinkered with bebo and found it unrewarding - does facebook offer something that an old codger like me should really be getting stuck into?
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
backofthepack

Post by backofthepack »

Bebo is well better just cause of the number of people that have it and how easy it is to use
moondance
Warrior Assassin

Post by moondance »

well better?

I assume a certain East Belfast grammar school have now abandoned the teaching of English?

May I also assume that because more people drive Vauxhall Corsas for example, that they are better cars than Aston Martins? - your logic.
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

UAFC Facebook group?

What about those with more than one face? :wink:
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
aarons
Lord Chancellor

Post by aarons »

backofthepack wrote:Bebo is well better just cause of the number of people that have it and how easy it is to use
i think that might depend on who you know.. i know many more people on facebook than bebo.

facebook is definitely a better product than bebo.. but it does really come down to how many people you know on either service.
aarons
Lord Chancellor

Post by aarons »

ultimate ulster chick wrote:well...I could set one up - facebook groups are my speciality! Should we make it a secret group which can only be joined by invitation or make it public?
go for it - public i guess
aarons
Lord Chancellor

Post by aarons »

fermain wrote:I had actually considered doing one, but it looked like a lot of hassle, and maybe even a youtube uafc section as well with all the vids etc... but then thats why we're here so I dunno.
i'd suggest just doing it so there's a place for people who might want to find people to, ahem, find people
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

fermain wrote:of hassle, and maybe even a youtube uafc section as well with all the vids etc...
:evil: brad pitt quality but I can do them that small crappy quality size if you want :twisted:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

facebook rocks... it has so much more to offer than the others, if nothimg else for its simplicity and the amo.unt of people on it (and the fact that im on there)... i've hooked up with so many people i otherwuse wouldn't have... definately set up a UAFC group! :D

toot-toot said thomas...

drunk jamesie
LePaul
El Pablo

Post by LePaul »

jamesie wrote
toot-toot said thomas...

drunk jamesie
ahhh - bless him :wink: :lol:
Rugby thick and full of Ulster passion
Whats wrong with that then FRU ???