NEW CEO........................?

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: NEW CEO........................?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

brianc wrote:Cap'n always struck me more as a gazelle like figure, patrolling the covers Jonty Rhodes style, (having said that my eyes aren't all that good these days)
Maybe more "cat-like" than "gazelle like" (sleeping UNDER the covers ... like Phil-the-Cat-Tufnell???)
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Not third man Cap'n..............and i heard you had a strong arm from all that wa..

..ving your flag. :lol:
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
darkside lightside
Lord Chancellor

Post by darkside lightside »

on this thread there's a lot of flirting and implying of inside knowledge, expressed in terms of vagueness sufficient to ensure deniability in future..

or in other words a bit of a bullh1t-o-rama :)

Anyone actually know anything?
[The Artist Formerly Known as Caolan]

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero - Tyler Durden
Glynncommando
Warrior Assassin

Post by Glynncommando »

darkside lightside wrote:on this thread there's a lot of flirting and implying of inside knowledge, expressed in terms of vagueness sufficient to ensure deniability in future..

or in other words a bit of a bullh1t-o-rama :)

Anyone actually know anything?
Yep. But knowing and telling are two ENTIRELY different things....
Gc
"Out of Ulster have I come. Great hatred, little room - maimed me from the start. I carry from my mother's womb....a fanatic heart"
ulsterfan09
Novice

Post by ulsterfan09 »

I hear there is white smoke. The blazers i hear have decided to stick to what they know and ensure that some closely guarded secrets are kept safe. I hear one candidate ran the blazer so very very very close, it spilt the panel, but maybe the face was a step to far for some of the blazers. I thought we all had moved on!!!!!!!!!!!
darkside lightside
Lord Chancellor

Post by darkside lightside »

well I know not, and I know that I know not. So teach me.

:)

seriously, whats the downside to being specific? being pursued through the sewers of vienna (wasn't that where harry lime was??) of course, apart from looking like your finger isn't on the pulse as much as you would like people to think... :) and honestly, my starting assumption in the absence of hard detail in this kind of thread, is that nobody knows anywhere near as much as they are insinuating...
[The Artist Formerly Known as Caolan]

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero - Tyler Durden
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

ulsterfan09 wrote:I am hearing on very good authority that the front runner...wait for it,,,,,,is HOWARD WELLS, yes i know that madman who ran the IFA but this is what is being discussed at the highest level. Watch this space
ulsterfan09 wrote:I hear there is white smoke. The blazers i hear have decided to stick to what they know and ensure that some closely guarded secrets are kept safe. I hear one candidate ran the blazer so very very very close, it spilt the panel, but maybe the face was a step to far for some of the blazers. I thought we all had moved on!!!!!!!!!!!
Well if second post is as accurate as the first one then the blazer won't have got the job :cheers:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

It's threads like this that get right on my wick. Posters trying to pretend they have insider knowledge, but they can't say......what a load of oul kack.

When there is something to be reported, it will be reported. I keep checking for an offocial announcement on here and all, we get is more wannabe cowpat.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Snipe Watson wrote:It's threads like this that get right on my wick. Posters trying to pretend they have insider knowledge, but they can't say......what a load of oul kack.

When there is something to be reported, it will be reported. I keep checking for an offocial announcement on here and all, we get is more wannabe cowpat.
Snipe rumours section is normally 90% cowpat :lol: although if ulsterfan09 is right he/she will have a 50% record of being correct :shock:
Just wish someone would name the 3rd man as we know one was John Elliot of the Clements coffee shops and previously worked with Belfast Giants and another was Sean Mahon from Cable & Wireless and various other decent jobs in his career.

There is a bit of non kack or cowpat Snipe.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

As always Rooster, you are a bastion of dependability in the midst of a deluge of crapola.

Milliken isn't the third then?

The identity of the new CEO is:

A known, known
A known, unknown
An unknown, known
An unknown, unknown

Please tick as appropriate.
© D Rumsfeld
the original kimble
Warrior Chief

Post by the original kimble »

Rooster's names are correct. Sure, don’t I tell him everything…

And Milliken is not the third. I can't get any info on the third man, who may be the preferred candidate.

I have been told the panel was split, the big question is do they go with D4 and make a bold choice and enter a new era, or do they stick with what they are comfortable with. The problem with surrounding oneself with like-minded people is that one’s viewpoint becomes myopic, and one is rarely pushed outside one’s comfort zone.

I hope for change, but everything has gone quiet.

tok
It's more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.
Anyway, the only difference between me and a madman is I’m not mad….I think…

www.ursc.co
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

the original kimble wrote: I hope for change,
And so say all of us :salut:
I'm not hopeful. :roll:
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

don't forget our current manager has less of a resume than some, but has proven to be bigger than them too.
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
the original kimble
Warrior Chief

Post by the original kimble »

Two of the names have been outed. Some of us knew this last week.

I could work with either, I am sure.

Just hoping that whoever gets the job is a businessman first and foremost. Bring in the dosh. Make peace with House of Sport. Assure D4 all is well. Leave David to run the professional game and the committees to administer the club game - that, after all, is their remit.

Leave business to the businessman.

tok
It's more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.
Anyway, the only difference between me and a madman is I’m not mad….I think…

www.ursc.co
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

I'd rather have an entrepeneur than just a businessman.
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!