Is this true?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

scotscor
Novice

Re: Is this true?

Post by scotscor »

Was shocked and saddened by this very sad news, RIP to Nevin, his father and brother.
Cianostays
Novice

Post by Cianostays »

Only heard this morning.

The thoughts of all rugby supporters in Ireland and Britain are with Nevin's Mum, Sister, extended Family and with all of you involved in Ulster Rugby at this horrific time.

RIP Nevin

Cian in Dublin
FRB
Initiate

Post by FRB »

Thank you to all of the non Ulster rugby supporters who have posted their condolences here.

My condolences and thoughts are with the Spence family at this devastating time. Tragedies like this certainly put your life into perspective.

Rest in Peace.
ParcoPorta
Novice

Post by ParcoPorta »

Observer rather than big contributor to this forum. Just flabbergasted by the news, though not sure what to add. Devastating news for the family circle and friends
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

Read this last night on the forum but didn't want to believe it, waited till this morning to hear it confirmed. Always had 100% commitment on the pitch but above all such a tragic event for the whole family. In tears writing this and thoughts with all their friends and family.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

A Nevin spence tribute video from UR fanpage on FB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po49Vpv9heU
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Leinstergirl13
Novice

Post by Leinstergirl13 »

I would like to pass on my condolences to the Spence family and all at Ulster Rugby following the deaths of Nevin, his brother Graham & his father Noel. Such a terrible, terrible tragedy. My thoughts & prayers are with his sister Emma and his Mum. I cannot imagine what they are going through this morning.
promsandwich
Steward

Post by promsandwich »

Posted my condolences earlier. This is one of my favourite tries from Nevin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuXMxxHdDJw :salut: :red: :salut:
alanair
Novice

Post by alanair »

Dreadful news,
all right thinking Rugby supporters from all over this Country will mourn this sad loss
Alan ( Dublin)
barney
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by barney »

Woke up to this awful news this morning.

Words seem so futile in the face of such an appalling loss.

May Nevin, his Brother and Dad rest in peace and may the Spence family find the strength to carry on.
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
FargoBoyle
Novice

Post by FargoBoyle »

As with many I am really struggling to comprehend this and come up with an appropriate form of words. Nevin was an outstanding player and by all accounts an outstanding person as well, who will be sadly missed. Thoughts and prayers are with his mother, sister and all of the Spence family at this terrible time. RIP Nevin, Noel and Graham Spence.
Cheeks
Novice

Post by Cheeks »

I have just heard this tragic and unbelievable news. Heartfelt sympathies for Nevin, his father and brother in what sounds like a horrific accident.
Cheeks from dublin.
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

Honestly lost for words. Doesn't seem real.

My thoughts and prayers are with Nevin's sister Emma, his mother and his family and friends.

Rest in Peace.
Finished
Dave Cahill
Novice

Post by Dave Cahill »

Terribly sad news. A very talented player, but more importantly, a young man with his entire life ahead of him has been taken from us. May he Rest In Peace.