Charles Piutau

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Charles Piutau

Post by Russ »

So we get him for 2 years and he goes back to International Rugby

I've no problem with that and hes5 properly set expectations unlike Bad Back
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:So we get him for 2 years and he goes back to International Rugby

Yeah and there will be no funny business from us, talking bs about him staying. Essentially wasps are attempting to tap him up. Waanktards.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:So we get him for 2 years and he goes back to International Rugby

Yeah and there will be no funny business from us, talking bs about him staying. Essentially wasps are attempting to tap him up. Waanktards.
Wasps are in panic as the only replacement available is a liability who's wrecked himself
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Wasps have chased, in the following order: Halfpenny, Beale and Le Roux. That is mental.

Also, my hole he's only heard good things about Ulster :lol: We are, in large parts, a fecking basketcase
It's the hope that kills you.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Wasps player Ruaidhri Jackson had it on Twitter, I assumed it was just a laugh, but it shows a lack of respect to both Ulster and Charles, glad that Charles is a man of his word
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

scrum5 wrote:Wasps player Ruaidhri Jackson had it on Twitter, I assumed it was just a laugh, but it shows a lack of respect to both Ulster and Charles, glad that Charles is a man of his word
Typical Dave

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

scrum5 wrote:Wasps player Ruaidhri Jackson had it on Twitter, I assumed it was just a laugh, but it shows a lack of respect to both Ulster and Charles, glad that Charles is a man of his word
He's off to quins
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

There has been so much bullshit about Charless here, just as there was about "will we ever see Les Kiss at Ulster" and doubtless there have and will be other similar reeking piles of horseshite, but here, I've no problem with that & I'll tell ye why:

1) the purpose of this place as much as any other is to amuse & divert ourselves with endless drivel, if we stuck to facts & rugby it would be quieter than a church of a Tuesday morning

2) I'm fu@king BUZZIN' to see Charless in white, with a bit of red scattered thither & yon and a few delicate touches of black & the cherry on the cake, a red haun' above his heart.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Dave wrote:
He's off to quins
Charles is? Where is your sauce?
It's the hope that kills you.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin wrote:
Dave wrote:
He's off to quins
Charles is? Where is your sauce?
Sorry but I've drank the reliable sauce, again. Dave Jackson is going to quins.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Amuse and divert is fine provided that those who do respect those who wish to analysis and constructively review performances .

Unfortunately there are those whose understanding of the game goes little further than knowing forward passes are not allowed how to control a bunch of 8 year olds throwing a ball about.

There are others can not appreciate there are two teams on the field and the result a match is not decided solely on the performance of one team thus their reaction " we were sh!t3 " rather than "they were good" and trying to realise why or how they won.

When considered in that light with any experience a good discussion could last well beyond Thursday and i am sure well into the night at times at Kingspan.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

So we have comedians here, we have former players, we have those who coach, we have those who can enjoy the finer points of a game, we have those who are actually in the know and some who have played at a very high standard.

We also have self appointed 'experts' whose knowledge of the game is based 100% on playing with a hankie ball on concrete, while in their head their 'analysis' sounds ground breaking ... back in the real world, well ... we have to endure them all, live an let live eh, it's the ones who take it upon themselves to be appointed by none other than their own arsehole to patronise the rest of us, that sometimes makes it hard going.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:So we have comedians here, we have former players, we have those who coach, we have those who can enjoy the finer points of a game, we have those who are actually in the know and some who have played at a very high standard.

We also have self appointed 'experts' whose knowledge of the game is based 100% on playing with a hankie ball on concrete, while in their head their 'analysis' sounds ground breaking ... back in the real world, well ... we have to endure them all, live an let live eh, it's the ones who take it upon themselves to be appointed by none other than their own arsehole to patronise the rest of us, that sometimes makes it hard going.
Nicely put cornerfart Image
FrannosPen
Novice

Post by FrannosPen »

most of the tripe produced by armchair experts should be inserted right up the pontificators bangle and left there to rot
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

FrannosPen wrote:most of the tripe produced by armchair experts should be inserted right up the pontificators bangle and left there to rot

Image...Pray

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"