LOGAN OUT PETITION

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by Snipe Watson »

TinPig wrote:http://www.offtheball.com/podcasts/Off_ ... alf_muddle

Normally on “Off the ball” it always runs out of time to discuss Ulster rugby matters, preferring instead to purr at the alter of Leinster and occasionally doff their hat to Munster or Connacht. Plenty of time today as it’s “kick the Nordies season” and no better team than those orange barstewards from Winterfell.
“Keystone Cops & it’s too serious to be a laughing stock” being my favourite quips
Nothing to do with Logan I’m sure you’d agree
Well we've been saying it on here for years. We are a shambles.
When O'Driscoll says it, it grinds my gears because it's him, but when others say it, fair enough they have a point.

As others have said. Vote of no confidence is required.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Their couldn't possibly be any more questions to ask about Paddy and Stu from gutter press. Let them in to tear Slogan a new one.

Logan out.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:Their couldn't possibly be any more questions to ask about Paddy and Stu from gutter press. Let them in to tear Slogan a new one.

Logan out.
Yea, but Logan will not be there. He'll be hiding somewhere until they are all gone.
The problem is not that reporters are kept out of pressers. The problem is the reporters can't get to Logan.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

[quote=Russ]Baggy I want Logan fecked out as much as anyone else BUT I also do not trust our press to be the ones to do it

The rugby meedya should be allowed to focus on the game
The gutter meedya should be allowed to challenge Logan
They shouldn't get in each other's way

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/quote]

My enemies enemy is my friend, if you wait for a perfect storm to remove Terry Slogan, you could be waiting a long time.

I’ll have Terry out by any means whatsoever, not fussy how.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:Baggy I want Logan fecked out as much as anyone else BUT I also do not trust our press to be the ones to do it

The rugby meedya should be allowed to focus on the game
The gutter meedya should be allowed to challenge Logan
They shouldn't get in each other's way

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
My enemies enemy is my friend, if you wait for a perfect storm to remove Terry Slogan, you could be waiting a long time.

I’ll have Terry out by any means whatsoever, not fussy how.
That's how we get General Kebabi Diack back in charge though
Remember how the US incursions in Iraq spawned the new hoodlums

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Dave wrote:Their couldn't possibly be any more questions to ask about Paddy and Stu from gutter press. Let them in to tear Slogan a new one.

Logan out.
Yea, but Logan will not be there. He'll be hiding somewhere until they are all gone.
The problem is not that reporters are kept out of pressers. The problem is the reporters can't get to Logan.
He's a snake.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
muscles
Novice

Post by muscles »

C3B567AC-10B6-4016-A38F-86E5B99AC4E0.jpeg
C3B567AC-10B6-4016-A38F-86E5B99AC4E0.jpeg (189.57 KiB) Viewed 924 times
Keep her lit!
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Lots of calls for sponsors to press UR on their handling of the meedja
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Kofi Annan wrote:Maybe, just maybe the media have anew angle that they want to quiz Slogan on ??
Logan does not be at team and coach press conference though so news reporters need to ask him directly to respond and not start asking Jonno about him
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:Maybe, just maybe the media have anew angle that they want to quiz Slogan on ??
Logan does not be at team and coach press conference though so news reporters need to ask him directly to respond and not start asking Jonno about him
Agreed
Wrong forum
UR right to exclude
UR not right to not answer questions through other means

WHERE IS SHAME LOGAN?

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Personally don't see the harm in letting any accredited press into the pre-match press conference.
Questions which are not relevant answered with, "Sorry, that is not relevant. Next question, please."

Had to laugh at her man Nolan the other morning - This gives the impression UR only hold press conferences because they are contractually required to. No Stephen, they hold them because they love answering the same feckin questions everyweek about taking a match at a time, respecting the opposition, having to balance injury concerns, youth and experience ... I'm sure it's the highlight of their week.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Rooster wrote:
Aware of that, but they have also banned media covering match days saying no room at the inn, asking he question and not getting the answer my actually be what they are after, forcing SLogan to break cover
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BR wrote:Personally don't see the harm in letting any accredited press into the pre-match press conference.
Questions which are not relevant answered with, "Sorry, that is not relevant. Next question, please."

Had to laugh at her man Nolan the other morning - This gives the impression UR only hold press conferences because they are contractually required to. No Stephen, they hold them because they love answering the same feckin questions everyweek about taking a match at a time, respecting the opposition, having to balance injury concerns, youth and experience ... I'm sure it's the highlight of their week.
Er, it was UR who released a statement saying they only hold press conferences as they are contractually obliged to... don’t let the truth get in the way
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I thought the problem was that UR told lies... imagine if any of the Lisburn Road II had done that... where would they be now. I have no time for the press but if anyone out there is listening go after the lier..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Kofi Annan wrote:
BR wrote:Personally don't see the harm in letting any accredited press into the pre-match press conference.

Er, it was UR who released a statement saying they only hold press conferences as they are contractually obliged to... don’t let the truth get in the way
Are you telling me that the UR statement had the word 'only' in it?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk