2014/2015 season tickets

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: 2014/2015 season tickets

Post by Jackie Brown »

big mervyn wrote:Playing with yerself is NOT the Ulster way.
Must think we're English or some think.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Joe Schmo wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:We are fairly assembling quite a UAFC committee these days.

Tommy from Comber - Head of Press and Media Releases

Mr Rea - Bouncy Castle instructor

Clive - UR HD and remote technician

The Quinnys - The Head Board Challenge

OldMannix - Accountant
:lol: :lol: :lol: you're in form today Corner, Head Board challenge :lol:
You should add Cockatrice and Deramore to that list - Equality & Minorities Representatives.

Thon is quality guys. :lol:

Wonder if BBJ would be prepared to act as tripadviser or has Mr Rea got that covered within his remit?
We should get a commemorative Ulster shirt made up for BBJ's last home match. Proudly co sponsored by Tripadivsor and Airmiles!

I'm not going to be the one to present it to him though :lol:

Of course Tripadvisor.com is the ideal sponsor for the new Grandstand. Along with Anne Summers for the rear glazing-you know the bit that overlooks.....
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Just logged on to see if the detail had come through for he ST renewals tomorrow. The relocation price offered to returning ST holders is not there. My invoice is showing as £60 more than originally quoted.

We've popped an email off to UR asking them to clarify that. Anyone else in the same boat may want to look out for that.

I hope there's going to be no reneging on the relocation package and this is just an 'administrative error'.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Wee Woman wrote:Just logged on to see if the detail had come through for he ST renewals tomorrow. The relocation price offered to returning ST holders is not there. My invoice is showing as £60 more than originally quoted.

We've popped an email off to UR asking them to clarify that. Anyone else in the same boat may want to look out for that.

I hope there's going to be no reneging on the relocation package and this is just an 'administrative error'.
There is £5 per ticket as a fee added as well
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Mac
Chancellor to the King

Post by Mac »

What's everyone seeing with the info we've now got from these maps??
Feedback??

Anyone info as to where various seats are in-line with the pitch itself?? :scratch:
Image Image
If You Have To Ask....You Don't Understand
cardweg
Novice

Post by cardweg »

Wee Woman wrote:Just logged on to see if the detail had come through for he ST renewals tomorrow. The relocation price offered to returning ST holders is not there. My invoice is showing as £60 more than originally quoted.

Same here WW. £766 for two instead of the £648 we were expecting.
Looks like they've put us back more or less in the same place, but we're now Gold rather than Bronze. If they only upgraded us to Silver, I guess we'd be up against the end wall, behind the try-line.

£420 for two on the terrace is starting to look attractive.

CW :banghead:
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

£420 for the 2 of us is great value imo :thumleft:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

cardweg wrote:

Same here WW. £766 for two instead of the £648 we were expecting.
Looks like they've put us back more or less in the same place, but we're now Gold rather than Bronze. If they only upgraded us to Silver, I guess we'd be up against the end wall, behind the try-line.

£420 for two on the terrace is starting to look attractive.

CW :banghead:
That's exactly what has happened Cardweg. Our old seats were in an area that is now classed as Gold so will cost £60 more each.

So we either stump up the extra £120 for the seats we've been allocated or wait until the end of the process when the best we will get is the outer edges of the stand.

Starting to think staying in the Memorial Stand could be a runner, I'm not sure I can justify an extra £60 for a seat.

Ulster Rugby could have been much clearer on that IMO.
Portrush Surfer
Novice

Post by Portrush Surfer »

How do you view your seats without pressing Pay Now button?
Mac
Chancellor to the King

Post by Mac »

Portrush Surfer wrote:How do you view your seats without pressing Pay Now button?

You should have received an e-mail from UR last night @ 10pm. Scroll down to
"How do I access the Grandstand seating plan in order to view my seat?" and click
on the link "here" in that section. Will take you to seating map, click on section
you are in and enlarge to view your individual seats.
Image Image
If You Have To Ask....You Don't Understand
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Portrush Surfer wrote:How do you view your seats without pressing Pay Now button?
Either click it or the invoices button, won't charge you straight off anyway, and use link in email to view seat plan.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Just in a minor panic.....no new season ticket in my account.....no new invoice......not a sausage :(
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
keirhardy
Novice

Post by keirhardy »

We are attempting to reallocate from main stand to Memorial .Instructions are to click on ticketulster...etc ,it takes me to a blank page where it is not possible to make our request .Anyone with similar problems.
We were also moved from Gold to Platinum at £405, not feasible.This is a mess!
Portrush Surfer
Novice

Post by Portrush Surfer »

Just send an ordinary email to them - not via link. I have just done this as we could not justify the cost of the seats we were allocated. We have decided to stay in the Memorial Stand instead.
keirhardy
Novice

Post by keirhardy »

Yep just done that hope it works.