Orange Hatefest 2015

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Orange Hatefest 2015

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
Shan wrote:I am offended that the Glorious Twelfth celebrations were postponed to the 13th. Entirely unacceptable stuff. Wish I could protest about it. :D
You've another month to wait until the Glorious Twelth, Shan. Wednesday this year.
Is that when it becomes legitimate to shoot peasants? Or is it phartrages. You could easily get confused, stick a phartrage in the chamber and the peasants would be up in arms. Sounds just like the twelf.........wait a minute :scratch:
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Russ wrote:Imagined being offended by a hymn at a church

Some people need educated on parades commission rulings too
Who said any one was offended?

Now you are reading your own interpretations into those reports from two fine media sources Image
I made the joyous mistake of reading the Bel tel fb comments section
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Given the previous mentions of the Finaghy Blue Boys - nice to see they have definitely handled themselves with grace this year:

Video 1 - they breach the ruling.
https://www.facebook.com/BELFASTLAD/vid ... =2&theater

Video 2 - what adorably cheeky chappy thought this one up? In the single drumbeat zone on Donegall Pass, they obey the single drumbeat, but jump up and down like they're at a NI match. Classé.
It's the hope that kills you.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin wrote:Given the previous mentions of the Finaghy Blue Boys - nice to see they have definitely handled themselves with grace this year:

Video 1 - they breach the ruling.

Video 2 - what adorably cheeky chappy thought this one up? In the single drumbeat zone on Donegall Pass, they obey the single drumbeat, but jump up and down like they're at a NI match. Classé.

Yerra they enjoy blowing flutes. Maybe they'll have a nice bit of cake later. Spreading the love.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Whist violencd at woodvale

What a fecking disaster zone

They tuk rrrr kulchure so i gonna throw ma buckie ta git it beck
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Russ wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

Who said any one was offended?

Now you are reading your own interpretations into those reports from two fine media sources Image
I made the joyous mistake of reading the Bel tel fb comments section
Should have cited your sources then, shouldn't ya? :lol:

Of course, your source would be enough to cause offence anyay, let alone breach or perceived breach of any PC determination :roll:

It seems that my assertion earlier of a breach of the Parades Commission ruling may not have been quite accurate though. From what I have seen reported (By Auntie Beeb and others), the single drum beat ruling only seems to be applicable while Mass was in progress within the cathedral. From what one or two individuals have suggested, this band may have found a loophole in that Mass may not have been in progress as they passed, and so they were not obliged no refrain from music .... allegedly.

No doubt
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Russ wrote:Whist violencd at woodvale

What a fecking disaster zone

They tuk rrrr kulchure so i gonna throw ma buckie ta git it beck
CHUBES!

Wouldn't be averse for this guy to be allowed to go back over his traditional route .... and a few more besides! :lol:
Attachments
_68784982_loyalistprotestorblownawaybypsniwatercannon2.jpg
_68784982_loyalistprotestorblownawaybypsniwatercannon2.jpg (30.63 KiB) Viewed 1428 times
I'm not arguing -
Jockster
Squire

Post by Jockster »

image.jpg
image.jpg (94.92 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rumours GARC are out rioting with CARC

Turf war in the ghetto
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

What about FARC then? Is it involved too? I always said these foreigners would come in and take over the riots from genuine Ulster folk.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote: It seems that my assertion earlier of a breach of the Parades Commission ruling may not have been quite accurate though. From what I have seen reported (By Auntie Beeb and others), the single drum beat ruling only seems to be applicable while Mass was in progress within the cathedral. From what one or two individuals have suggested, this band may have found a loophole in that Mass may not have been in progress as they passed, and so they were not obliged no refrain from music .... allegedly.

No doubt

Utterly disgraceful stuff. Mass should be going on 24 hours a day for this month in an effort to ward off the evil demons. When did the RCC get so lazy and apathetic. I must pen a strongly worded letter to the overlord in the garden of eden.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Russ wrote:Rumours GARC are out rioting with CARC
Concern that one lot is greater than the other lot?
I'm not arguing -
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Having just seen footage of what actually happened as the Finaghy True Bully's passed the Cathedral, I would now say that I was offended by their behaviour. It is not the playing of a hymn tune that was offensive but the way it was played, what happened immediately afterwards and the obvious motive for playing the way they did that was offensive.

Just goes to show that the written word, whether in The Andys Toon News or on the Beeb website doesn't tell anyway near the full truth a moving picture show does.
I'm not arguing -
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rumours from camp

William has been taken ill
He is said to have had the sushi last night prepared by the french hotel chef

James may stand a chance
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

Having just seen footage of what actually happened as the Finaghy True Bully's passed the Cathedral, I would now say that I was offended by their behaviour. It is not the playing of a hymn tune that was offensive but the way it was played, what happened immediately afterwards and the obvious motive for playing the way they did that was offensive.

Just goes to show that the written word, whether in The Andys Toon News or on the Beeb website doesn't tell anyway near the full truth a moving picture show does.
Pissssht ............ Grumpy Grumpy Grumpy, what am I to do with you? Just listen to Uncle Baggerian. Only good Orangeman, dead Orangeman.

These wee peepil just like to send a message to those who would try to resolve problems that they aren't listening.

I'm more into Hers than Hymns but if they were playing "How great thou art" I struggled to associate their shrill tuneless offering with the qune I know.

I'm not offended, I just slowly shake my sagely ould head and think............Orangebastards.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.