Benetton Rugby Vs Ulster 09/09/17 @ 17.05 BBC2NI

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Benetton Rugby Vs Ulster 09/09/17 @ 17.05 BBC2NI

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:Nothing too surprising. What happened AOC?

Any word on the Hond?
Hond was sent to Dromara with Vin and Marceau

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:

Any word on the Hond?
Hond was sent to Dromara with Vin and Marceau

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
For half-time feature.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

I get that we don't need the very best team to beat Treviso but why no Marcell? Why Diack and no AOC? Is Schalk not out for most of September?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Any word on the Hond?
Les likes only 1 lock on the pitch at a time
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Treviso side:

15 Jayden Hayward, 14 Angelo Esposito, 13 Alberto Sgarbi (C), 12 Tommaso Allan, 11 Tommaso Benvenuti, 10 Ian McKinley, 9 Tito Tebaldi, 8 Whetu Douglas, 7 Sebastian Negri, 6 Francesco Minto, 5 Federico Ruzza, 4 Marco Lazzaroni, 3 Simone Ferrari, 2 Luca Bigi, 1 Federico Zani.

Replacements: 16 Engjel Makelara, 17 Cherif Traore, 18 Tiziano Pasquali, 19 Marco Barbini, 20 Abraham Steyn, 21 Giorgio Bronzini, 22 Edoardo Gori, 23 Marco Zanon

Our Italian cousins claiming to be missing 19 players for the game.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Joe Schmo wrote:I get that we don't need the very best team to beat Treviso but why no Marcell? Why Diack and no AOC? Is Schalk not out for most of September?
Marcell has a knee injury. Diack is brill. Don't know about Schalk but Black is brutal.
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

Dave wrote:
Joe Schmo wrote:I get that we don't need the very best team to beat Treviso but why no Marcell? Why Diack and no AOC? Is Schalk not out for most of September?
Marcell has a knee injury. Diack is brill. Don't know about Schalk but Black is brutal.
well at least Diack is brill that puts a nice gloss on things, thanks.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Robbie was MOTM last week :scratch:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Robbie was MOTM last week :scratch:
I hope someone told Deysel
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Jono said there would be rotation in the early weeks, what he didn't say was that they have been told the FIRFU have said they want to see Bowe at 13 given the broken Mexicans, with an eye to the AIs.

You can look forward to seeing Tommy at 13 against the Scaaaalets also whilst having had 11 minutes in game 1 and not the 20 that the liar Kiss said, Cave has been rotated out until somebody breaks.

I am delighted to see a promising nipper given a start in the pack, I look forward to even more improvement from Stockcube - why did we let whatshisname go to Embra :roll: - who I expect to be the leagues top try scorer this season if he stays healthy & Kiss doesn't make a dickhead of himself.

That apart I'm hoping to see more evidence that Cooney is up to snuff & I think even with Robert the Saft in the 2nd row, there should be enough to badger Treviso.

Mind you I expect it to be tight enough for a brave while ................. unless we get off til a flyer.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

Joe Schmo wrote:
Dave wrote:
well at least Diack is brill that puts a nice gloss on things, thanks.
More eggshell than gloss...
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Rooster wrote:Only thing of interest in that side is when he makes substitutions and who gets pulled ashore, will Luke go to 12 or 13 or will Stockdale come off and Tommy go to wing
Substitutes?

Forgot we sometimes used them.

Shoor it'll only be for about 3-5 minutes anyway, so wot does it matter who plays where by that stage?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Jono said there would be rotation in the early weeks, what he didn't say was that they have been told the FIRFU have said they want to see Bowe at 13 given the broken Mexicans, with an eye to the AIs.

You can look forward to seeing Tommy at 13 against the Scaaaalets also whilst having had 11 minutes in game 1 and not the 20 that the liar Kiss said, Cave has been rotated out until somebody breaks.

I am delighted to see a promising nipper given a start in the pack, I look forward to even more improvement from Stockcube - why did we let whatshisname go to Embra :roll: - who I expect to be the leagues top try scorer this season if he stays healthy & Kiss doesn't make a dickhead of himself.

That apart I'm hoping to see more evidence that Cooney is up to snuff & I think even with Robert the Saft in the 2nd row, there should be enough to badger Treviso.

Mind you I expect it to be tight enough for a brave while ................. unless we get off til a flyer.
This is the first time in a......well probably ever that we have a relatively clean bill of health at the start of the season. We normally struggle to put out a decent side and it's like Xmas for the daves. Aside from two notable absences there are no long term injuries anyhow. So this rotation lark is a bit strange. It is entirely necessary to do this of course. We should then plow the best xv into the Scarlets.

After that it's about figuring out the best combinations to destroy the SDC.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

I would be getting prepared to lose Cave when his contract expires sadly; if he has any sense he's looking now. What a clusterf&ck... >flog
And yes, I'm one of those that would have him in and around MOM every week.... magnificent player shat on all roads and for lesser mortals.
Exterminate all rational thought
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:I would be getting prepared to lose Cave when his contract expires sadly; if he has any sense he's looking now. What a clusterf&ck... >flog
And yes, I'm one of those that would have him in and around MOM every week.... magnificent player shat on all roads and for lesser mortals.
Contract expires end of this season >threaten
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best