What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

truthandjusticedotcom
Novice

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by truthandjusticedotcom »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
truthandjusticedotcom wrote:
UR13IRFU wrote:Highly unlikely we will see PJ again and most definitely not Stu ever playing for ulster again. Even if the court case goes there way, there will be that much dirt out in the public domain, sponsors will dictate to UR what will happen.
Bullshit.
They'll be straight back in. There's the trivial matter of their respective contracts of employment.

Unless they don't want to stay. In which case, who knows?
Bullshit.

If Ulster decides they are persona non grata, their contracts will not matter a tinker's fuc'k. I could be wrong but I am quite certain there will be clauses in respect of "behaviour commensurate with representing the brand" or some similar waffle.

UR13FIRFU >EW is 100% on "dirt in the public domain", whether he is correct on sponsors calling the tune is one thing, but "the dirt" will make supporters of a certain age blush.

Tell me T&J.com, are you familiar with the slang term "fu'ckmop"? :oops: :oops: :oops:
If the IRFU were going to cut them loose they would already have done so.
At his best, man is the noblest of all animals; separated from law and justice he is the worst.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
UR13IRFU wrote:Highly unlikely we will see PJ again and most definitely not Stu ever playing for ulster again. Even if the court case goes there way, there will be that much dirt out in the public domain, sponsors will dictate to UR what will happen.
Bullshit.
They'll be straight back in. There's the trivial matter of their respective contracts of employment.

Unless they don't want to stay. In which case, who knows?
Bullshit.

If Ulster decides they are persona non grata, their contracts will not matter a tinker's fuc'k. I could be wrong but I am quite certain there will be clauses in respect of "behaviour commensurate with representing the brand" or some similar waffle.

UR13FIRFU >EW is 100% on "dirt in the public domain", whether he is correct on sponsors calling the tune is one thing, but "the dirt" will make supporters of a certain age blush.

Tell me T&J.com, are you familiar with the slang term "fu'ckmop"? :oops: :oops: :oops:
If the IRFU were going to cut them loose they would already have done so.
Have they not?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
truthandjusticedotcom
Novice

Post by truthandjusticedotcom »

Have you read the IRFU statement?
"To allow the players time to address this matter fully, the IRFU and Ulster Rugby have agreed that they will be relieved of their duties and obligations until the conclusion of this process. Appropriate support structures will be put in place with them during this time."
At his best, man is the noblest of all animals; separated from law and justice he is the worst.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shirley, 'Ulster are dung' is grammatically acceptable if Ulster would be considered a collective pronoun. Is or are, both acceptable in fact. At least in Lionel English and not yank English. Not that you can believe a word the English might say. I might be completely and utterly wrong though. I don't really care anymore.

"I'm wrong when I want
I'm wrong when I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant
I is wrong..... I is wrong when I waaaants"

I'm also not dumb enough to disagree with, Gary. He's the hard man of the forum.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

What is the factual basis for this alleged "dirt"?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:What is the factual basis for this alleged "dirt"?
One man's dirt is another man's evening entertainment.

The only 'facts' we have are the titles of the offences with which the 3 are charged and deny. Anything further (no matter how obvious the implication) is inappropriate speculation.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I think it may be more factually accurate that some have more complete information but cannot place it here for fear of The Don - Fermain cajoling The Hitman - Gary to unholster his rifle and plug the mouthy poster who dares to enlighten the masses between the two eyes.

I’d sack them, much as the absence of one is ruining yet another season.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

truthandjusticedotcom wrote:Have you read the IRFU statement?
"To allow the players time to address this matter fully, the IRFU and Ulster Rugby have agreed that they will be relieved of their duties and obligations until the conclusion of this process. Appropriate support structures will be put in place with them during this time."
Meaningless waffle.

More significant is the attitude of “concerned influences” foe example I understand the principal of Acquinas has denied them access to the training facility which is shared.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Yes - of course we can speculate on the implications and add whatever extra facts we may have obtained from being in the know. We just can't do it here.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Charlie to Tonga

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Dave, "Ulster" isn't a pronoun. :D
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Gary wrote:Dave, "Ulster" isn't a pronoun. :D
Sorry Gary don't hit me!!
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

At last, someone I can ask... if a bloke from England is English, a bloke from France is French and a bloke from Holland is Dutch, what adjective is applied to a bloke from Ulster?
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Is he prod or RC?
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

solidarity wrote:
At last, someone I can ask... if a bloke from England is English, a bloke from France is French and a bloke from Holland is Dutch, what adjective is applied to a bloke from Ulster?
A dave