Cheerleaders ..... ?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Re: Cheerleaders ..... ?

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

More pictures please.

or even a link.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

The word 'pervert' is bandied about, in my opinion, too much these days, it seems that at the drop of a hat we are willing to tar a colleague or friend with this handle just because he (or she) finds some eye candy pleasant to look at for a second longer than we deem normal ... however in this case ........... !
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

Post by backawaygoonahead »

Concur Fleg but in this case I suspect the ould eejit is more of a danger to himself than any adolescent cheerleader. Have you seen the state of him FFS. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yours

Adonis. (Make that The Donis)

Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!

Bullshit: the art of making the idiotic sound sensible.

Times I just sits and thinks, and times I just sits.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

backawaygoonahead wrote:Concur Fleg but in this case I suspect the ould eejit is more of a danger to himself than any adolescent cheerleader. Have you seen the state of him FFS. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yours

Adonis. (Make that The Donis)
It's a case of fuelled by hormones and distant memories in HWM's case :lol: :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

Cornerfleg wrote:The word 'pervert' is bandied about, in my opinion, too much these days, it seems that at the drop of a hat we are willing to tar a colleague or friend with this handle just because he (or she) finds some eye candy pleasant to look at for a second longer than we deem normal ... however in this case ........... !

Show me a man who does not appreciate a fit young woman dance and I'll show you a pervert.

(for the sake of clarity that's not an offer of an exchange)
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Heard The Crystals (Crystal Palaces Cheerleaders) mentioned on Fivelive909 on the way home last night. Like ourselves they havent lost a match at home since they introduced Cheerleaders - but some numpties are complaining that they distract the players.They have a Facebook page if you want to keep abreast of developments.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh