Toulon v Ulster, Saturday 17th May

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

bazzaj

Re: Toulon v Ulster, Saturday 17th May

Post by bazzaj »

Rooster wrote:There is not actually a much better side that we could put out anyway with squad and injuries plus rested players
I said that initally roost until I fully digested that beagle, McComish and the Ross sisters were playing for us.
Just realised that this is actually happening.
Its a bit like that dream of going to school without your trousers on.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

I know I usually complain about having to negotiate screen time with Wee Girly for matches versus Spongebob Squarepants.

I think I'm going to settle for Spongebob Squarepants tomorrow.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

So Doaky is Melchett sending the incompetent Darling (McComish) to go OTT in France

I fear for Ruan, he has no protection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

bazzaj wrote:
Rooster wrote:There is not actually a much better side that we could put out anyway with squad and injuries plus rested players
I said that initally roost until I fully digested that beagle, McComish and the Ross sisters were playing for us.
Just realised that this is actually happening.
Its a bit like that dream of going to school without your trousers on.
Take a look at who is available for this then subtract Best, Bowe and Gilroy and there is not a lot left, so it actually is our best available side, I warned early this week that there would be a surprise or two so I suppose I have had almost a week for it to sink in and it still looks a >crazy1 situation.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

I'm going to watch Zulu again, but I fear it'll be Zulu Dawn instead...
Exterminate all rational thought
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Just realised RP is playing as thought I read somewhere that weepy was starting. :shock: :duh: :duh: :shock:
KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS!!!! :scratch: :scratch: :shock: :scratch: :duh: :banghead: :duh: :shock: :scratch:
He will be literally ruined behind that pack.
Of all the players to be rested he is absolutely the number one!!!!#
No logic to any of this, wtf is going on!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :banghead: >crazy1
AweFEEEQfeqDWFERJ'IOJOPJ'qRTjdwqwirrjqeJ'Wg'.vSaF#EAFAE'EF;#';#ADS.F'[KPAQFD#akc#A'[PCFAD~FKL#'[PAK[K[PFEFejopjejJOIJ\awjiopipjmpIOJ'PJPQJ{pgfj@JVBLKANCVJKPWSKDEIOJERWT8904577523498U5U89389THOEI3905RUFJP'sjfsjEPO'fjFEfeqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwFGGRWgra\\;MJ'\LJoPtu90ujjfP'J'pvjpVJPJOvoQopjuf9oWU09wjfhnoi;hnHIO;

Words fail me.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

kingofthehill wrote:Shocking that Ulster would field a team like that in the top competition.

Had it of been the other way round and Leicester had of fielded a weakened team with Ulster having a chance of topping the group we would of been up in arms.
Fear not King, my arms are up already, would never have happened in the Heineken Cup as I will be telling the Tigers forum, they wanted the Soupa Doupa some of us are not enamoured nor in thrall to it's golden magnificence.

I can't why p isn't playing at 9 and MaaCoooooooooooooomash at 10 I don't know, he's utterly butterly wasted at 7. :roll:

If our half backs get fractured I will search for Darkie, I will find them & I will shoot them both in the bake.

I'm sure you will all be aware that some players receive a bonus payment for playing all 6 SDC matches. ;)

Filthy lucre eh? Radix malorum cupiditas est. Who'da guessed?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:Shocking that Ulster would field a team like that in the top competition.

Had it of been the other way round and Leicester had of fielded a weakened team with Ulster having a chance of topping the group we would of been up in arms.
Fear not King, my arms are up already, would never have happened in the Heineken Cup as I will be telling the Tigers forum, they wanted the Soupa Doupa some of us are not enamoured nor in thrall to it's golden magnificence.

I can't why p isn't playing at 9 and MaaCoooooooooooooomash at 10 I don't know, he's utterly butterly wasted at 7. :roll:

If our half backs get fractured I will search for Darkie, I will find them & I will shoot them both in the bake.

I'm sure you will all be aware that some players receive a bonus payment for playing all 6 SDC matches. ;)

Filthy lucre eh? Radix malorum cupiditas est. Who'da guessed?
YEOOOOOW Bagster how the devil are you?
Just thinking some of those players will need every penny to cover their forthcoming medical bills.
RP hasn`t played in all 6 games and therefore doesn`t qualify for the bonus payment so again no logic whatsoever to his selection.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Is this not on tv?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Dave wrote:Is this not on tv?
3pm Sky Sports 2 Dave
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

thecrouch wrote:
3pm Sky Sports 2 Dave
Tune in at 5pm then to be on the safe side :thumleft:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Marco
Novice

Post by Marco »

I have never posted before but have just seen the latest team news and could not hold back!

On my way to Nice from, would you believe it, Poland via Paris, spending a lot of hard earned cash and pissing the missus off, not in expectation of a victory but at least in expectation of an effort.

If we are demolished tomorrow what good will that do for anything? Even if we do end up winning the league (odds please?), shame on the IRFU, shame on Doak, I used to think being from Ulster meant something other than submission.

Rant over, will enjoy a pint of nice lager this evening!
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

bazzaj wrote:Its a bit like that dream of going to school without your trousers on.

>appl
It's the hope that kills you.
BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by BuckRogers »

We haven't so much thrown the towel in because as Rooster says we don't have a lot of other options in all reality. If we hadn't played Ruan, VDM, Ludik, Payne, Cave, Olding and Jackson we would definitely have been throwing it but minus the Irish boys that is our best side available bar MaComash instead of Diack. Threadbare in the forwards absolutely no SID but that's not something we didn't already know before.

It's not going to be pretty. Hayman for Castro on 50...the mind boggles. I said this yesterday and I believe Baz made a similar comment, it's bordering on the dangerous.

Decent backline if the forwards can give them any sort of ball which unfortunately I don't think they will be able to do.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rooster wrote:
thecrouch wrote:
3pm Sky Sports 2 Dave
Tune in at 5pm then to be on the safe side :thumleft:
Charlie Hebdo wouldn't even cartoon this.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?