Munster 16/17

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Munster 16/17

Post by BaggyTrousers »

HT 11-7, about fair, but why Nacewa's try wasn't looked at I have no idea, looked a split second job of touching down and his foot on the line.

Officials eh???????????????
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

This is disgraceful. In that try, Henshaw knocked on after Ringpiece's break & the scoring pass was 3 metres forward. :duh: :duh: :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Wilkinson is utterly incompetent, did I dream it or has kicking the maul out of ruck & maul become a penalty offence. 2nd time it's gone unpunished.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

One way traffic in the second half, decisions have been dubious but not the result, better team slaughtering the unfortunates.
baldeagle09
Initiate

Post by baldeagle09 »

Munster will be cited for stamping...nasty offence
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

baldeagle09 wrote:Munster will be cited for stamping...nasty offence
Was it shown after the game? If it's what I think I saw, I'm not convinced it was deliberate stamping & would need another look.
baldeagle09
Initiate

Post by baldeagle09 »

Only one look at it, haven't seen any replays. Ruck on Leinster line around 70 minute mark. Believe it was Red 17 responsible, however I stand to be corrected. Leinster player on ground, with face up. Leg was lifted. Foot came down on Gibson Parks face near eye, a couple of times. Not a stamp stamp! but contact was made on a couple of occasions and it seemed deliberate. If I were ref I would have produced red card after going to TMO.

I reserve judgement on whole episode until I see reply however.
baldeagle09
Initiate

Post by baldeagle09 »

Have seen the replay....deliberate....red card and worthy of maximum suspension
https://vine.co/v/5gDO5WJTvOi
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

baldeagle09 wrote:Have seen the replay....deliberate....red card and worthy of maximum suspension
Looks bad. I just can't understand why any rugby player would do that to the face of another trapped at the bottom of a ruck.
If that was deliberate then it's fekking criminal.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Terrible from Cronin and not the first time he has indulged in dirty play. Unacceptable and should get a ban.

Overall Munster not good enough. Beaten by a better team. We have a long way to go. Banning Murray from kicking and not having to play a winger in the centre would be some help, as would unearthing a better than decentish 10.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

baldeagle09 wrote:Have seen the replay....deliberate....red card and worthy of maximum suspension

Fair enough, hang him. :thumleft: Initially I thought it was an attempt to clear the ball rather than a Mexican's snout. It wasn't.

Who was it, Cronin? Silly boy.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Terrible from Cronin and not the first time he has indulged in dirty play. Unacceptable and should get a ban.

Overall Munster not good enough. Beaten by a better team. We have a long way to go. Banning Murray from kicking and not having to play a winger in the centre would be some help, as would unearthing a better than decentish 10.
Strange game Shan, two Mexican tries were extremely dubious in my book but they were well worth their win. A 10 is absolutely essential, don't think TB will do & he is incredibly fragile. Missing Saili badly though Taupe might do a job, looked ok.

Cronin now I see it again was well worth a red card, shameful. >TSAD
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Leinstertainment jerking it to Ringpiece ...
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

James Cronin doing a bit of stamping yesterday

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Classy team thon Munters

http://www.punditarena.com/rugby/adrumm ... ing-eejit/