Munster v Ulster - live updates

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Gemma
Warrior
Location: Rescued from the English, abandoned in frozen North

Re: Munster v Ulster - live updates

Post by Gemma »

Jackie Brown wrote:Has to be said, Munster support is a Myth. The home support was worse than leinster's on Boxing Day.
Except of course, for that child taunting Tazz throughout the second half :wink:
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Yeah, he didn't take that well at all!
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I guess we didn't see the ST holders as they were elsewhere in the ground.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Skyhawk
Novice

Post by Skyhawk »

BR wrote:Oh and a big apology to Skyhawk. Jesus you must have listened to us talking some sihte last night. Thanks for the hospitality! :salut:
Anytime BR, glad you lads enjoyed your evening (we won't discuss the match).......I was in some state om Sunday morning :sleeping:
Skyhawk
Novice

Post by Skyhawk »

Jackie Brown wrote:Has to be said, Munster support is a Myth. The home support was worse than leinster's on Boxing Day.
Agree JB, it was very poor indeed although Muzzers is not a patch in TP for atmosphere.......
Gemma
Warrior

Post by Gemma »

Skyhawk wrote:
Agree JB, it was very poor indeed although Muzzers is not a patch in TP for atmosphere.......
As far as I remember TP ain't much better. Doesn't really matter where it is if the fans are quiet as mice.
Skyhawk
Novice

Post by Skyhawk »

Gemma wrote:
Skyhawk wrote:
As far as I remember TP ain't much better. Doesn't really matter where it is if the fans are quiet as mice.
Gemma, we will have to get u down for a big HC match :wink:
Gemma
Warrior

Post by Gemma »

Well yes, that might make a bit of a difference! The only time I've been was the year Fitzy got red carded in the first half and we were slaughtered....hang on, maybe I should stop going to the Munster/Ulster away matches...
Tazz #15
Initiate

Post by Tazz #15 »

Well my good friend Jackie, how are you and the missus??? Hope you got home safe and the taxi driver didnt overcharge!!

Yeah, that we kid ruined my night, he was so annoying, still think he had something to do with the disappearance of my backpack! :D He wasn't even watching the match, he was too busy waving at us! I was so annoyed, I'm such a bad loser, well only when it comes to a ten year old turnip trying to show his "support" for his team! And besides, he was waving us in the direction of France, not home!

Could've been worse like, Tony Buckley could have passed comment on the size of my feet! :D

So what you all (all 10 of you) say to a Cork 08 reunion! :D It would be like a pop group, after all, we did take that bar by storm! :D
Cossax
Initiate

Post by Cossax »

Skyhawk wrote: Gemma, we will have to get u down for a big HC match :wink:
Preferably one where the game is a contest.

As I recall, the home game v Ulster last year was a lot closer and hence the atmosphere was better.
Gemma
Warrior

Post by Gemma »

Tazz #15 wrote:Yeah, that we kid ruined my night, he was so annoying, still think he had something to do with the disappearance of my backpack! :D He wasn't even watching the match, he was too busy waving at us! I was so annoyed, I'm such a bad loser, well only when it comes to a ten year old turnip trying to show his "support" for his team! And besides, he was waving us in the direction of France, not home!
:lol: :lol:

Leave it Tazz, he's not worth it! :wink:
Skyhawk
Novice

Post by Skyhawk »

Tazz #15 wrote: Yeah, that we kid ruined my night, he was so annoying, still think he had something to do with the disappearance of my backpack! :D He wasn't even watching the match, he was too busy waving at us! I was so annoyed, I'm such a bad loser, well only when it comes to a ten year old turnip trying to show his "support" for his team! And besides, he was waving us in the direction of France, not home!

Could've been worse like, Tony Buckley could have passed comment on the size of my feet! :D

So what you all (all 10 of you) say to a Cork 08 reunion! :D It would be like a pop group, after all, we did take that bar by storm! :D
Tazz, an Ulster backpack was handed in at the end of the match, an announcement was made but many Ulster fans had probably left at that stage. If you contact the MB in Cork, they probably have it.
Gemma
Warrior

Post by Gemma »

He got it back from a nice lady at the match (someone heard the announcement and passed it along to us) ~ but only after an interrogation about the bag's contents lol!
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Ulster Rugby ~ proud suppliers of Ireland's finest bench-warmers.

lol, just noticed that: very funny gemma!
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Gemma
Warrior

Post by Gemma »

againstthehead wrote:Ulster Rugby ~ proud suppliers of Ireland's finest bench-warmers.

lol, just noticed that: very funny gemma!