What makes you happy

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

WeeWorld
Initiate

Re: What makes you happy

Post by WeeWorld »

Man who felt pensioner’s bottom found not guilty of assault
..He denied that he was homosexual saying he liked girls and was only feeling Mr Deeney’s bum for a bit of fun as he had consumed four pints and was in great spirits.
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

WeeWorld wrote:Man who felt pensioner’s bottom found not guilty of assault
..He denied that he was homosexual saying he liked girls and was only feeling Mr Deeney’s bum for a bit of fun as he had consumed four pints and was in great spirits.
OK I'll bite.

So from what I can gather:

22 year old lout gropes a 67 year old man's backside in a chippy after having "drink taken".

67 year old throws an elbow back at the 22 year old lout, apparently connecting with said louts jaw.

22 year old lout lands a punch hard enough to knock sexually assaulted 67 year old spark out cold.

Jury of their Co Donegal peers find said lout not guilty of assault.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA??????

Now, admittedly I'm as gay as the next man, but here dear and boys oh.

Had a 22 year old lout groped a woman of any age, have we any doubt he would have been convicted of sexual assault?

If a 22 year old lout gropes a male arsepiece and the surprised owner of the groped buttock/buttocks reacts, is it fair enough to spark him?

A jury of their peers think it's fine to gub someone you have just sexually assaulted, who reacts to having their ringpiece examined. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Christ, I'm confused, are there different laws in Donegal? This seems very feckin' odd.

I hope the 22 year old lout has another car crash and doesn't survive it this time. Sounds like a scummy wee turd.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

I'm ambivalent about the rights and wrongs of the verdict but i thought it was funny.
The young guy was just acting the fool, the old man turned it into a fight and got the worst of it.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

WeeWorld wrote:I'm ambivalent about the rights and wrongs of the verdict but i thought it was funny.
The young guy was just acting the fool, the old man turned it into a fight and got the worst of it.
True but the spide ko'd a pensioner and was found not guilty, feck it was a courthouse not an IRFU diciplinary committee
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Quite distasteful and disgraceful ruling by the court. if i was said pensioner I would be recruiting some pipe swinging Mutha feckers To bate that tube into the middle of next week >threaten
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Anything can happen in a jury

It's one of the problems of democracy
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

WeeWorld wrote:I'm ambivalent about the rights and wrongs of the verdict but i thought it was funny.
Small, I suspect had some young lout in his full health & strength, played grab ass with your father, imagine your father simply turning in reaction and catching said louts chin with his elbow, deliberately or not, the lout then smashes your aging father who may well be carrying his pension book, flush in the face with a haymaker & knocking him out cold, blood & snotters pouring from him ........... & your reaction is to laugh?????

Are you a moron? Maybe your father deserved a punch in the face for passing on defective genes. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

namron wrote:Quite distasteful and disgraceful ruling by the court. if i was said pensioner I would be recruiting some pipe swinging Mutha feckers To bate that tube into the middle of next week >threaten
Solid plan Norm ........... maybe he could arrange an accident for the lout.

I am perplexed by the decision. I'm wondering was the old cove a known spacker around Buncrana .........even if he is, the lout comes out of it in serious need of a pair of new knees
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Mr Hartley. Might as well spread it across 4 threads :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

big mervyn wrote:Mr Hartley. Might as well spread it across 4 threads :lol:
>appl
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Small, I suspect had some young lout in his full health & strength, played grab ass with your father, imagine your father simply turning in reaction and catching said louts chin with his elbow, deliberately or not, the lout then smashes your aging father who may well be carrying his pension book, flush in the face with a haymaker & knocking him out cold, blood & snotters pouring from him ........... & your reaction is to laugh?????

Are you a moron? Maybe your father deserved a punch in the face for passing on defective genes. :roll:
Strikes me that there's a lot of you in that old clown.
A word of advice.
If you're going to try putting your arthritic elbow in a young man's jaw, don't expect your decrepitude to act as a shield.
Know your limits big mouth :lol:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

WeeWorld wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Strikes me that there's a lot of you in that old clown.
A word of advice.
If you're going to try putting your arthritic elbow in a young man's jaw, don't expect your decrepitude to act as a shield.
Know your limits big mouth Image
Agreed. There were 3 wrongs here

1. Sexual assault
2. Assault
3. GBH

For no convictions to be brought against both men is astounding
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

Get real, a pat on the bum is not a sexual assault
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

WeeWorld wrote:Get real, a pat on the bum is not a sexual assault
It is now
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

WeeWorld wrote:Get real, a pat on the bum is not a sexual assault
It actually is
uploadfromtaptalk1481367340844.png
uploadfromtaptalk1481367340844.png (111.28 KiB) Viewed 776 times