For sale: one pot purple paint...

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

darkside lightside
Lord Chancellor

Re: For sale: one pot purple paint...

Post by darkside lightside »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
big mervyn wrote:This metaphorical paint - what's the coverage like?
Probably not great - it's only to be used for a balls-up!

Glad you liked the avatar DS :lol:
coverage great, one small pot would do at least 20 average-sized pairs :D and the avatar is quality! :salut:
[The Artist Formerly Known as Caolan]

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero - Tyler Durden
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

This may (or may not) be a good product to use in association with the purple paint (in fact it may negate the need for it all together)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... ewpoints=0
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BR wrote:This may (or may not) be a good product to use in association with the purple paint (in fact it may negate the need for it all together)

Best Amazon Customer Review EVER! :lol: Nearly spat me breakfast coffee over the keyboard there.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
darkside lightside
Lord Chancellor

BR wrote:This may (or may not) be a good product to use in association with the purple paint (in fact it may negate the need for it all together)

that's hilarious, I love the way that even though it's specifically not supposed to be used for the nether regions, 90% of the reviewers have used it for that!! I like the second chap who used it on his nose, then rubbed his eyes, removing eyebrows and lashes, and who now has people asking him all the time why he's crying :lol: :lol:

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero - Tyler Durden
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

darkside lightside wrote:

that's hilarious, I love the way that even though it's specifically not supposed to be used for the nether regions, 90% of the reviewers have used it for that!! I like the second chap who used it on his nose, then rubbed his eyes, removing eyebrows and lashes, and who now has people asking him all the time why he's crying :lol: :lol:
Not just on his nose -IN his nose! No wonder his eyes were watering. He still gave it 5 stars though :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:If DS/LS really does have a pot of purple paint, he could at least draw a little stick man and label it "Pedrie" and put it in his avatar :lol:
FFS Grumps you pillock :wink: , there was me blaming DL for a ridiculously disrespectful avatar of Pedrie and its all your fault GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I mean if it was anyone else I'd almost feel obliged to apologise :shock: Honestly the bother you get me into. :roll:

Some quality reviews of the Veet, some strange guys doing weird & wonderful things to their ladypleasers :shock: :shock: :shock: The high star reviews these idiots have given the source of their discomfort speaks well of their honesty but doesn't say much about their sanity.

Well, suppose if you have a lanyard (not vodaphone) like a 2 inch putt I suppose desperate measures may be required. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

But Jacob said to Rebekah his mother, “Behold, my brother Esau is a hairy man, and I am a smooth man.
Big Neville Southall
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:If DS/LS really does have a pot of purple paint, he could at least draw a little stick man and label it "Pedrie" and put it in his avatar :lol:
FFS Grumps you pillock :wink: , there was me blaming DL for a ridiculously disrespectful avatar of Pedrie and its all your fault GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I mean if it was anyone else I'd almost feel obliged to apologise :shock: Honestly the bother you get me into. :roll:
Glad you used the word "almost". Someone somewhere sometime once offered some good advice about apologising - unfortunately like the guys who cannot take advice on how not to tidy their garden, I can't remember who gave me that advice or what it was :lol:

If you want to sleg him off though, you could chastise him for not at least drawing his own avatar instead of using the one I did in about 10 seconds
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
darkside lightside
Lord Chancellor

BBC wrote:Ulster back row forward Chris Henry looks set to miss the Heineken Cup semi-final as Edinburgh name a familiar line-up.
:?

I'm still hopeful, but...

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

For sale: one pot purple paint...

Post by Rooster »

Don't sell the paint
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Husky
Novice

Post by Husky »

Henry's out...

“I have as much authority as the Pope. I just don’t have as many people who believe it.”
darkside lightside
Lord Chancellor

Husky wrote:Henry's out...
ae8a84174966a213bcf7e650e167.jpeg
ae8a84174966a213bcf7e650e167.jpeg (51.43 KiB) Viewed 330 times
:lol: :lol: :lol: