Munster v Ulster Sat 29th Dec 2012 @ 5.30pm

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Munster v Ulster Sat 29th Dec 2012 @ 5.30pm

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:Well Shan recommended East Terrace but Cap'n G informed me no East Terrace available so i've taken the risk & joined him on WEST TERRACE - upper central - area WTCENT. You get an actual seat number but that's presumably for the booking system. Seemed to Junior who did the booking that there were in fact still East Terrace available.
No East Terrace when I booked last night - hence booked for West Terrace.

URSC website also advising that there is zero availability for East but plenty for West, but as of last night, West looks like selling out too, so be quick boys and girls or you might end up behind the posts.

(or are Munster playing silly beggers with their system and releasing tickets piecemeal?)
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

We haven't stayed over in Limerick before. Any recommendations where to stay or where to avoid? Also, where are fellow SUFTUMERS refuelling before and after?
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:We haven't stayed over in Limerick before. Any recommendations where to stay or where to avoid? Also, where are fellow SUFTUMERS refuelling before and after?
Quite a few fuelled before and after the quarter final in the Pier Hotel and bar, very handy for walk to stadium as well, did a mean breakfast in the bar and was good value food after match as well
http://www.thepierhotellimerick.com/home.html
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Thanks Rooster I'll check it out.
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

Bring Humph On!!
Squire

The Pier booked for the 4 of us for the 29th. Looks dead on and not bad value. Cheers Rooster.

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:The Pier booked for the 4 of us for the 29th. Looks dead on and not bad value. Cheers Rooster.
Food was good and stout was good, not much else you can ask for.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Tenyarder
Novice

Post by Tenyarder »

Rooster wrote:
Bring Humph On!! wrote:The Pier booked for the 4 of us for the 29th. Looks dead on and not bad value. Cheers Rooster.
Food was good and stout was good, not much else you can ask for.
What about a repeat of April :cheers:
aarons
Lord Chancellor

Post by aarons »

three more ulstermen on the west terrace. :cheers:
Lanzaman
Initiate

Post by Lanzaman »

3 more SUFTUM in the Pier Hotel - great deal, Rooster - muchas gracias !

Now, just need to try and get tickets - only a couple of singles left in the stands, where us warm-weather supporters would prefer to be !!
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:We haven't stayed over in Limerick before. Any recommendations where to stay or where to avoid?
Last time (ERC 1/4) we stayen in the Maldron. It's handy to the motorway and has parking, but it's a Joe in and out of town. Pleasant enough hotel though and good availability of coke, guns and horses.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Cheers BR. We've booked the Pier. Looking forward to a full blooded affair with an Ulster win and a few Guinness to celebrate.

beenout4adrink
Novice

Post by beenout4adrink »

4 of us driving down Saturday back Sunday 30yoyo's for the shelter east stand £23.50 each B&B Jurys to be sure thats value in Turnipstan
michaelandress
Novice

Post by michaelandress »

Bought 5 tickets for East Terrace this morning. More still available.
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Who's having a drink where before and after this one? 4 of us at the pier. Haven't stayed there before so not quite sure whether we'll have a pint there and dander over to Thomond or go a bit closer. Any suggestions/plans?

HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Good but long day was had. 19 on the big yella bus
Best chorus of the day - "We dont need the points" was chanted a couple of times.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh