Playoff tickets.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Playoff tickets.

Post by big mervyn »

You can't buy STs online since yesterday. Have sales of new STs been suspended?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

big mervyn wrote:You can't buy STs online since yesterday. Have sales of new STs been suspended?
18,000 sold out I heard
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Russ wrote:
big mervyn wrote:You can't buy STs online since yesterday. Have sales of new STs been suspended?
18,000 sold out I heard
:lol: :red: :fleg: Fill them corners in quick!
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

big mervyn wrote:
Russ wrote:
18,000 sold out I heard
:lol: :red: :fleg: Fill them corners in quick!
Time to stick a second tier on the stands!

Aquinas end first I reckon
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Get out of bed a bit earlier Mervyn, you could buy them a 3am this morning !
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:
:thumleft:

They're back on sale now anyway.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:
:thumleft:

They're back on sale now anyway.
That will save you having to get up at 3am then to buy them :thumleft:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Scranner
Warrior

Post by Scranner »

Just spoken to UR. There is no way that a group of friends with season tickets can book seats together. They have to go on separately and book online or ring up/call in and UR will do it but while one booking is being made others may fill up the seats around online. I had resigned myself to not getting 'my own' seat but I did think I would be able to sit with my mates. They can do it for families though. Bit of a nonsense IMO.
STATE PRO VIRIS ULTONIAE
FRB
Initiate

Post by FRB »

Scranner - same boat here. Called in to speak to UR ths morning to be told this. IT seems it is something they have either overlooked or decided was too difficult to sort out.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

FRB wrote:Scranner - same boat here. Called in to speak to UR ths morning to be told this. IT seems it is something they have either overlooked or decided was too difficult to sort out.
Hence we need a new ticket system, all our tickets are on single accounts even though they are bought under one name !
Rory Best
Scranner
Warrior

Post by Scranner »

Rooster. UR say that they can sort out family tickets together as they are all on one email address. You might have a way in there.
STATE PRO VIRIS ULTONIAE
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Scranner wrote:Rooster. UR say that they can sort out family tickets together as they are all on one email address. You might have a way in there.
Not a family ticket though as all registered originally years ago on separate emails and they can't link them .
Rory Best
Scranner
Warrior

Post by Scranner »

Dear Mr Logan
I am not a happy Ulster supporter.
When it was announced that we had ceded possible home advantage to Leinster by nominating the RDS as our home venue for a possible final, I was not happy. Given the level of support Ulster and Leinster get, was the Aviva beyond the bounds of possibility.

When UR told me that I wouldn’t be able to get the seat I have sat in for the last 14 years for what will hopefully be a home semi, I was even less happy.

I have now been told by the UR ticket office that it can’t even be guaranteed that I will be able to sit with the friends I have attended matches with since season tickets were inaugurated. That has put the proverbial cap on it. Why, if I go along to Ravenhill, call up or go online with three season tickets, can I not book three seats together? It can be done for families I am told but for loyal season ticket holders, it seems this is just not possible.

One of these occurrences would be bad enough. Three together smacks of poor management on someone’s part.
Platitudes will not suffice as an explanation for any or all of the concerns I raise.

Sincerely

>flog
STATE PRO VIRIS ULTONIAE
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Scranner...if by any chance you're thinking of boycotting the possible semi, I can find a good home for your tkt.

Sincerely!
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Scranner
Warrior

Post by Scranner »

Not a chance! It's one thing to express righteous indignation. It's totally another to miss a game. Sincerely :lol:
STATE PRO VIRIS ULTONIAE