HEC Cup Final

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Neil F
Lord Chancellor

Re: HEC Cup Final

Post by Neil F »

Hard to work out who I want to win. I guess it comes down to which one of Cudmore and D. Armitage is the worst person out there... Can't quite work it out, myself.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Warren Gatland slice
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Chocker Auvergne?
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Hilarious
tommyblue
Novice

Post by tommyblue »

Where'd skrela go? Any idea
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

tommyblue wrote:Where'd skrela go? Any idea
Trap 2
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Spide.jpg
Spide.jpg (22.82 KiB) Viewed 915 times
I can't imagine being too much more disappointed at an Ulster loss, I hate Jonny Wilkinson's Toulon with a passion. Just as bad as a Sarries win would have been.

As for that despicable Spide bar steward, I hope he dies soon. Turd.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Neil F wrote:Hard to work out who I want to win. I guess it comes down to which one of Cudmore and D. Armitage is the worst person out there... Can't quite work it out, myself.
Cudmore is just a bit of a typical caricature bully, Spide is a hateful turd on & off the pitch, no contest.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
FRB
Initiate

Post by FRB »

Bit strong, Baggy, as per usual. :D

However, Armitage is right up there with John Terry as far as behaviour is concerned.

2013 HEC Final, forever known as 'Wilkinson's Final'. :roll: :banghead:
Pimpmac
Initiate

Post by Pimpmac »

We choked last year but Clermont just imploded. Can't believe they have not won this year, they were shitting themselves in the last 10 mins there and had no clue. I think Skrela in the last 2 mins went and hid on the left wing. Shocking really.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shows you can buy a HEC
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Feel dirty after watching that, there's something not right about Toulon winning that IMO. Had to turn it over as the pundits were making me gag with the JW gushfest. I've nothing against the guy but the English media are totally insufferable when it comes to him.

Never rated Skrela, biggest French journeyman in the Top 14? The team totally collapsed after he came on and Rougerie came off. They will be labelled as chokers for a long time to come now.

Armitage has zero class, hateful, hateful gimp (but he knows that already).

Gutted for the Clermont fans, they deserved better than that.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Wee Woman wrote:Feel dirty after watching that, there's something not right about Toulon winning that IMO. Had to turn it over as the pundits were making me gag with the JW gushfest. I've nothing against the guy but the English media are totally insufferable when it comes to him.

Never rated Skrela, biggest French journeyman in the Top 14? The team totally collapsed after he came on and Rougerie came off. They will be labelled as chokers for a long time to come now.

Armitage has zero class, hateful, hateful gimp (but he knows that already).

Gutted for the Clermont fans, they deserved better than that.
NIcely put WW. :thumleft:

I have no axe to grind with JW now his England career is over but I can't be doing with Jonny Wilkinson's Toulon. >6shooter >6shooter >6shooter
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Despite wanting Clermont to win I must say I am very happy for Wilko to capture the H Cup to add to his achievements with England. Fantastic player over the years and still operating at a very high level despite his milage and his injuries over the years.

Plus a few feathers will have been ruffled by the constant references to Jonny Wilkinson's Toulon, European Champions which is an added bonus. :D

Gwan Wilko.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
DavyG
Steward

Post by DavyG »

IMHO the commentary was all "Jonny Wilkinson's Toulon" this "Jonny Wilkinson's Toulon " that.
It was hard to listen to. There was an anti Clermont slant throughout. Sky could do better.
"We are on a Journey.......Don't Stop Believin"....