Fuel laundering

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Re: Fuel laundering

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Of course the other problem with fuel laundering is that the scumbegs illegally dumb the materials used to launder the fuel in the first place. This is mostly cat litter abandoned at the side of a road close to the border. This presents a huge environmental problem should these chemicals/residues from this dumping make their way into watercourses or aquifers used by those relying on a well or spring for their water supply. The cost to the taxpayer in cleaning this mess up runs in millions per year.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Fuel laundering

Post by rumncoke »

I suppose it stops some poor mug having to be robbed at gun point to fund their life style and political aims .
Last edited by rumncoke on Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Roster can I call down and top up?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

I had unfortunate occasion to meet Nicky Morgan (then a junior Cabinet Secretary, became Education minister) a while back, and her sole piece of knowledge of Northern Ireland was "the border economy is almost entirely based on fuel-laundering. We need to tighten the borders."

It made me think of Russ
It's the hope that kills you.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin wrote:I had unfortunate occasion to meet Nicky Morgan (then a junior Cabinet Secretary, became Education minister) a while back, and her sole piece of knowledge of Northern Ireland was "the border economy is almost entirely based on fuel-laundering. We need to tighten the borders."

It made me think of Russ
And that is a prime example of why they don't understand anything about here.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best