Marshall and Wilson cited

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Marshall and Wilson cited

Post by Rooster »

bangorboy wrote:Thats the time on the clock... stopped... when they show a replay of the 'incident'
Yip found it, link above goes direct to it any ideas for Rogers incident ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

If Marshall gets banned for that then our game is fecked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

There's probably enough there to make a case. A pedant looking at that could construe that Luke left his leg trailing and was looking down at the player at the time. If the panel want to ban him they will be able to justify it. If he is banned it will be a lengthy one.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Snipe Watson wrote:There's probably enough there to make a case. A pedant looking at that could construe that Luke left his leg trailing and was looking down at the player at the time. If the panel want to ban him they will be able to justify it. If he is banned it will be a lengthy one.
That is what I was thinking Snipe, this could be tricky to prove as accidental if a panel want blood.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
OneMore
Warrior Chief

Post by OneMore »

Snipe Watson wrote:There's probably enough there to make a case. A pedant looking at that could construe that Luke left his leg trailing and was looking down at the player at the time. If the panel want to ban him they will be able to justify it. If he is banned it will be a lengthy one.
I agree Snipe. It's difficult to be certain from the replay alone that it is certain to be accidental. Though Marshall doesn't seem to be the kick-him-in-the-head kind of guy.

If they presume innocence he'll be grand. If they presume guilt he could be in bother.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

If it had been a deliberate clip, I'm not sure he would have drawn attention to it by holding his hands up.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

big mervyn wrote:If it had been a deliberate clip, I'm not sure he would have drawn attention to it by holding his hands up.
Dunno about that Mervyn. Most perpetrators throw their hands in the air protesting their innocence.
OneMore wrote:
If they presume innocence he'll be grand. If they presume guilt he could be in bother.
I think that's about the size of it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Ulster have become the dirtiest team in Europe, 4 sendings off in a year, yellows, no a duel citing. :roll: :duh: :banghead:

THIS IS NOT THE ULSTER WAY. I blame Kiwis, I blame Doak, I blame Fat Declan aka 4x4 ***, I blame the Welsh, I blame a conspiracy of Maltese Businessmen, I blame Rum'n, clearly citing officers have been reading his jive & hate Ulster.

*** ask if you don't understand.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Asking
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

pip14 wrote:This is all becoming a joke :roll: ... No ban for Hartley pushing over a clearly injured player?
Henshaw was in the way. Seedless was well within his rights to get him out if there.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
bangorboy
Steward

Post by bangorboy »

Guys if you go to 53.09 you can see it in real time...

No way there was anything in it... at 53.09 he is six feet behind the player and not anywhere near him - as he falls the head goes down, Luke moves away and by 53.10 he is in the defensive line.

The whole thing was less than a second -
Nevin Spence - Forever an Ulsterman
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Ulster have become the dirtiest team in Europe, 4 sendings off in a year, yellows, no a duel citing. :roll: :duh: :banghead:

THIS IS NOT THE ULSTER WAY. I blame Kiwis, I blame Doak, I blame Fat Declan aka 4x4 ***, I blame the Welsh, I blame a conspiracy of Maltese Businessmen, I blame Rum'n, clearly citing officers have been reading his jive & hate Ulster.

*** ask if you don't understand.
Remarkably, we're currently 7th in the Pro12 Fair play League.

If both citings are upheld, we'll be joint bottom with Treviso.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Doesn't look great, but far from conclusive from that angle.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:
That is what I was thinking Snipe, this could be tricky to prove as accidental if a panel want blood.
Guilty M'lud.

He might not be but I find it hard to think he will not be done for it. Reckless endangerment and as Snipe says he was looking at the player. The player had to leave the pitch, problems. It's very hard to work out how he can be innocent. In it's own way as dumb as McCloskey,Payne, Fat Deccie & TC.

Haven't seen Roger's incident, anyone know what happened?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.