Connacht 15/16

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Re: Connacht 15/16

Post by Neill_M »

33 32. Try BP for Westies.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Complete incompetence between ref and TMO gives connacht a try. 33-32
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Full time 33-32. 2 BPs for the Westies. Good comeback given they were 25-3 down at one point. Will regret that 1st half.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

33-32 FT
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
SparkyClarky
Warrior

Post by SparkyClarky »

I thought Gusher was bad but the two commentators where clueless.
It's a pity we don't get Glasgow until new year unlike the rest of the provinces. As they're there for the taking. Connacht according to the two idiots are title contenders?
Not pretty but a good watch for the neutral.
noun "Fan"
an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport,

I'm Not an expert, not always right, I'm just enthusiastic....well most of the time!
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

SparkyClarky wrote:I thought Gusher was bad but the two commentators where clueless.
It's a pity we don't get Glasgow until new year unlike the rest of the provinces. As they're there for the taking. Connacht according to the two idiots are title contenders?
Watched it on TG4 - said Agus a lot :D Better not being able to understand it than have bad commentators!
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

SparkyClarky wrote:I thought Gusher was bad but the two commentators where clueless.
Watched the first 25 minutes or so and then switched off due to those two eejits. I considered just turning down the sound or switching to TG4 as they were doing ma heed in, but by the time I switched off I thought the game was in the bag for weegies and ref was handing it to them on a plate. Shows what I know! :banghead:

Had also watched some of the early Dragons v Zebre match and it was simply poor poor rugby. The highlight at one point was going to pitchside where one of their pundits had a boa constrictor round his neck - I kid you not. With dragons, zebra and also this snake, they thought it would look like a zoo. :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Had also watched some of the early Dragons v Zebre match and it was simply poor poor rugby. The highlight at one point was going to pitchside where one of their pundits had a boa constrictor round his neck - I kid you not. With dragons, zebra and also this snake, they thought it would look like a zoo. :roll:
D'you think if enough of us wrote in we could convince the Beeb to get Gusher a snake?
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Another thriller for Connacht, beat Cardiff 36-31, 5 tries to 4.

Mind you, not as tight as the scoreline suggests, it was 36-24 well into "injury time" 80+4
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Post by for dog and ulcer »

Westies doing well18 8 up at Ospreys on S4c now after 47 mins.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Just put a period of continuity together beyond the ambitions of Ulster, 16-21 with just over a minute to go.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Calmly played out that minute until the clock turned red and boot it out, great win,...... Also beyond what a shįte Ulster team can do, remembering how we almost soiled ourselves trying to get the ball off the pitch :duh:
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Post by for dog and ulcer »

Yes great result and well worked. Welsh thought Tipuric would win it himself- he didn't- he gave penalties away. Contrast with Ulster is marked. Ulster looked so amateur!!!
Bangors
Novice

Post by Bangors »

Well done Connacht Deserved win !!!!!
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Good on the Westies. Lam has done great things there and they play some nice rugby. Would like to see Fibber get a few more of them into the national squad.