Some one please ... get me interested in the new season!!!

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Some one please ... get me interested in the new season!

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Okay, I'm fed up with the gurning and ballix spouted by nervous Normans, Nancys & Nincompoops.

Forget the Munster Diehard shyte, cards on the table, the only result I give a flying feck about in the next few months has nothing to do with the Pro12, even less to do with the RWC & Fibber's mob, it happens on 20th November and it is time to avenge the calumny of 5th April 2014 perpetrated by Garces, aided and abetted by Jihad PayneintheArse.

I don't want to have 3 months of lily livered whinging & gurning & fear & we're not good enough. I want to hear stout hearts & threats of guldering to an extent that Edward Griffith will be shocked, wherever the hell he is on the planet since leaving Sorriebastards.

Now man up, we're talking about Ulster here not the girl fecking guides.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

It's all horlix so it is. Doakball is alive and well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by BuckRogers »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Okay, I'm fed up with the gurning and ballix spouted by nervous Normans, Nancys & Nincompoops.

Forget the Munster Diehard shyte, cards on the table, the only result I give a flying feck about in the next few months has nothing to do with the Pro12, even less to do with the RWC & Fibber's mob, it happens on 20th November and it is time to avenge the calumny of 5th April 2014 perpetrated by Garces, aided and abetted by Jihad PayneintheArse.

I don't want to have 3 months of lily livered whinging & gurning & fear & we're not good enough. I want to hear stout hearts & threats of guldering to an extent that Edward Griffith will be shocked, wherever the hell he is on the planet since leaving Sorriebastards.

Now man up, we're talking about Ulster here not the girl fecking guides.
This. Very much this. You've helped BT.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Hozier any good?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Russ wrote:Hozier any good?
Dunno, but Grumpy used to wear them back in the olden days when he was confused and went to the mountains to find himself. Send him a PM and he may be able to advise. :thumleft:
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

BuckRogers wrote:I'm concerned I'm much more enthused about Ireland and the RWC than whatever cliched soundbite/ and horse manure emanating from Ravers at present.

I'll be there, as usual as apparently I've developed a penchant for Sado-Masochism but I'm increasingly unenthused.

Having forked up the reddies for my 'Platinum' seats sans any meaningful incentive for having been booking the same seats for the last 18 years and with a less than platinum 'product' on show I do often wonder why bother.

Are they really making that much extra revenue via the 1690 and 1066 suites that it would hit them in the pocket to provide grand stand ticket holders access to it rather than making us traipse down the stairs and back up when we want to lubricate the vocal cords?

Well there's my Monday whinge.
Yeah, I'm the same. Can't wait to the RWC. Think part of it is due to the fact that Ulster haven't signed anyone of note for the new season. The squad was stale enough last season and it's looking like more mediocrity really.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Ireland til I die
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Christ Almighty. :banghead:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Russ wrote:Ireland til I die
... or til the quarter-finals.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Christ Almighty. :banghead:
Amen brother.
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Now man up, we're talking about Ulster here not the girl fecking guides.
When we're talking about the Ulster back-row without Henry, Henderson, an aging Wilson and a fatter, more violent Augustus Gloop at 8, we are talking about the Girl Guides.
It's the hope that kills you.
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

To be clear, I will be watching every game. I just don't expect "hope" to be there any more than fleetingly.
It's the hope that kills you.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

So until Les arrives and we get players back lets open a book ... what will we see more of ... aimless Doakball hoofs or yellow cards ... (Yellows get a 6 587 point start).
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

How many points is a red card?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Ladbrokes will not give me any odds on red cards until it is set in stone that Ryan Caldwell is completely out of the picture!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"