The run in.....

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: The run in.....

Post by Snipe Watson »

Russ wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
damianmcr wrote:CIMAN, very harsh on Stuart McCloskey dropping him though I suspect its a mistake. Bit of a headache for Kiss for the 12 and 13 shirts.
Olding is a very different kind of centre to McCloskey and I'm quite sure Les will rotate them on a horses for courses basis. Having genuine sid in the backline is a massive bonus going into the tail end of season. keeping them all healthy will also be made easier with options to choose from. The possibility of getting Hendy and Tuohy back will also bolster the final charge.
Jut imagine the bakebook warriors when that rotation happens
It is our responsibility to educate them Russ
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
damianmcr wrote:CIMAN, very harsh on Stuart McCloskey dropping him though I suspect its a mistake. Bit of a headache for Kiss for the 12 and 13 shirts.
Olding is a very different kind of centre to McCloskey and I'm quite sure Les will rotate them on a horses for courses basis. Having genuine sid in the backline is a massive bonus going into the tail end of season. keeping them all healthy will also be made easier with options to choose from. The possibility of getting Hendy and Tuohy back will also bolster the final charge.
I shall ask for my rights back
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
They don't want educated, they want your unblinded, we are brill, unquestioning loyality and if you don't conform to their way of thinking you'll be banned or be told to follow Munster as JB was by 1 particular committee member....
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

scrum5 wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
They don't want educated, they want your unblinded, we are brill, unquestioning loyality and if you don't conform to their way of thinking you'll be banned or be told to follow Munster as JB was by 1 particular committee member....
Bless their little cotton socks. I had the temerity to chastise one committee member recently who was being a bit of a clampit. They are not all ejits, just some of them.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Hairsprays 20 Weegies 20.

Another excellent result. Couldn't have gone much better this w/e
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

We need the table Merv
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Russ wrote:We need the table Merv
This?

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

...or this?

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

This one or Pip's predictive one?

http://www.pro12rugby.com/matchcentre/t ... Dxrkuep.97

We're even winning the Fairplay League.

http://www.pro12rugby.com/statzone/spec ... od5uxhr.97
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

A top two finish followed by a home semi means that we should be booking a weekend in Edinburgh at end of May. Will probably continue to get more expensive since Edinburgh marathon etc is on.
10 or 15 only
Initiate

Post by 10 or 15 only »

big mervyn wrote:
This one or Pip's predictive one?

http://www.pro12rugby.com/matchcentre/t ... Dxrkuep.97

We're even winning the Fairplay League.

http://www.pro12rugby.com/statzone/spec ... od5uxhr.97
And who are at the bottom of The FairPlay League? Yes, you would have guessed it..... Liam Williams's team! :lol:
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

I got 29 points min but being conservative away from home. Bit concerned with the injuries up front and lack of genuine quality in there. That said we can probably get parity with most teams and our backs are looking bloody good.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Nightsoil
Warrior

Post by Nightsoil »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Shockingly we seem to be well setup for the second half of the season, next up three home games all very much winnable unless we do something stupid.

Game in hand over teams above us with the exception of Leinster who we have at home, we should be looking at a home semi final....
Are you actually shocked we're doing so well or just a turn of phrase?
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

I don't like predicting, especially when we still have 10 games to play. Far too much can go our way or go against us in 10 games. Let's just focus on one game at a time and see how many points we can amass between now and May.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

ruckover wrote:I don't like predicting, especially when we still have 10 games to play. Far too much can go our way or go against us in 10 games. Let's just focus on one game at a time and see how many points we can amass between now and May.
Ruckie, this is no place for pragmatic thinking. Wild, bullish statements and outrageous predictions are the order of the day. >crazy1 :bounce: >clapping

We know it's daft as anything can and probably will change, but sure talk is cheap.