Marcell Marceau

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Marcell Marceau

Post by Cockatrice »

He is saying February…. by then the season could be beyond us but thankfully in such a brad pitt league a couple of wins and we will be back on top of the world.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Why bother putting him in the SDC squad?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

why indeed maybe they are living in cloud cuckoo land… I suppose a risk when you sign a player who then sustains a serious injury before he arrives and is unable to play for 9 months.. Maybe Ulster needed to be ruthless draw a line and go after another big name signing to both fill the gap and actually get on the park and do what needs done now not in 9 months..

Not the Ulster Way… we will likely give Wilson & Diack another year which is as much to do with desperation as anything.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cockatrice wrote:why indeed maybe they are living in cloud cuckoo land… I suppose a risk when you sign a player who then sustains a serious injury before he arrives and is unable to play for 9 months.. Maybe Ulster needed to be ruthless draw a line and go after another big name signing to both fill the gap and actually get on the park and do what needs done now not in 9 months..

Not the Ulster Way… we will likely give Wilson & Diack another year which is as much to do with desperation as anything.
If Wilson gets another year, I'm not renewing my ST. (Unless it is clear they are paying him less than the value of my ST)
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:why indeed maybe they are living in cloud cuckoo land… I suppose a risk when you sign a player who then sustains a serious injury before he arrives and is unable to play for 9 months.. Maybe Ulster needed to be ruthless draw a line and go after another big name signing to both fill the gap and actually get on the park and do what needs done now not in 9 months..

If Wilson gets another year, I'm not renewing my ST. (Unless it is clear they are paying him less than the value of my ST)
I'm not convinced even Wilson will want another year, mind is still there but body is no longer at the races, it comes to everyone in every walk of life
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote: I'm not convinced even Wilson will want another year, mind is still there but body is no longer at the races, it comes to everyone in every walk of life
Speak for yourself! My mind went long before my body.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Last season his pregnant wife was running rings around him. I like Roger but he's done.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BR … I should also add Bowe to that list as it is our way to reward loyal Sons of Ulster. If he earns it then maybe a one year but we will give it anyhow unless he ends up retiring with an injury.
Last edited by Cockatrice on Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Rooster wrote: I'm not convinced even Wilson will want another year, mind is still there but body is no longer at the races, it comes to everyone in every walk of life
Speak for yourself! My mind went long before my body.
Excess stout and frys BR ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

shamalicious wrote:Last season his pregnant wife was running rings around him. I like Roger but he's done.
Mysoginistic
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

shamalicious wrote:Last season his pregnant wife was running rings around him. I like Roger but he's done.
Wilson shoudn't be in the situation he is, 25-30 minutes per week coming off the bench to see out games is where he should be.

Ulster lack of back row talent has meant the old horse is being flogged.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Wilson shoudn't be in the situation he is, 25-30 minutes per week coming off the bench to see out games is where he should be.

and someone should have seen that coming from a distance… Henry was injured and need eased back, Williams was going and Roger was 46 with 756 appearances and we needed that filled. I know nothing grows on trees but with this in mind we signed a world class winger albeit one dumped by the AB's and had time to let him play at Wasps for a year then signed a seriously injured BOK who may just be back by February. I still feel we could have pressured D4 more to release one of Leinster's back-row players if even short term.

and yes it isn't Rogers fault he is an Ulsterman through and through..
EastTerraceUR
Novice

Post by EastTerraceUR »

Cockatrice wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:

and someone should have seen that coming from a distance… Henry was injured and need eased back, Williams was going and Roger was 46 with 756 appearances and we needed that filled. I know nothing grows on trees but with this in mind we signed a world class winger albeit one dumped by the AB's and had time to let him play at Wasps for a year then signed a seriously injured BOK who may just be back by February. I still feel we could have pressured D4 more to release one of Leinster's back-row players if even short term.

and yes it isn't Rogers fault he is an Ulsterman through and through..
Is this the same Roger than when things were getting tough he cleared of to Northampton???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Roger wasn't the only one, Neil Best went because he couldn't get a massage but at least they went to Northampton, Bowe went to the Ospreys.
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

BR wrote:

BR, that's my thoughts regarding Paul Marshall. I have a young family and have better things to spend £230 on than watching that fool pretend to be a rugby player.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999