Dwyane Peel-Leaves Bristol floundering at the bottom of the

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Dwayne Peel- Rat deserts sinking ship?

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Presume Dan Tuohy gave Ulster a glowing testimonial that sold him on the idea? >EW
Dan Tuohy is sorely missed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Indeed he is, he's the only rugby player I've ever met who knows how Lord Kitchener died. I also hear that several pubs may have to close their doors. Gone but not forgotten.

Much as my abiding memory of Peel is as a wastrel who arsed UR about, I will of course wish him well, we have had enough of the same old garbage.

I believe that he will start with one great advantage, 3 Saffers in the pack that are harder than our Saftest Saffer. There may well be a more consistent supply of ball, assuming we don;t have wholesale breakages.

I had forgotten but there just might be one trick Ulster have up their sleeve, the new Prop may well be a project rather than strict NIQ. From memory both Louis the Magnificent & Wiehahn both become IQ this summer.

One wonders may the FIRFU be prevailed upon to provide one favour to their new appointments so as not to put them in a stymie with yin arm behind their back? Probably not. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Re: Dwyane Peel-Leaves Bristol floundering at the bottom of

Post by jackthelad »

Horatio Herbert Kitchener Drowned when H.M.S. Hampshire, his ship hit a mine. There is a memorial to him on Orkney whose funds were raised by the villagers of Twatt....I kid you not,
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

jackthelad wrote:Horatio Herbert Kitchener Drowned when H.M.S. Hampshire, his ship hit a mine. There is a memorial to him on Orkney whose funds were raised by the villagers of Twatt....I kid you not,
Jacko-the -lado is Dan Tuohy and I claim my goldfish
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Glad the heading was changed and the reference to Rattus Norvegicus abandoning the flounder vessel was exited. Emma is bound to be a sensitive, gentle person who may have been emotionally damaged by such harsh words. Doesn't take much to make a leak muncher gurn.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Eggs
Warrior Chief

Post by Eggs »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Presume Dan Tuohy gave Ulster a glowing testimonial that sold him on the idea? >EW

Indeed he is, he's the only rugby player I've ever met who knows how Lord Kitchener died. I also hear that several pubs may have to close their doors. Gone but not forgotten.

Much as my abiding memory of Peel is as a wastrel who arsed UR about, I will of course wish him well, we have had enough of the same old garbage.

I believe that he will start with one great advantage, 3 Saffers in the pack that are harder than our Saftest Saffer. There may well be a more consistent supply of ball, assuming we don;t have wholesale breakages.

I had forgotten but there just might be one trick Ulster have up their sleeve, the new Prop may well be a project rather than strict NIQ. From memory both Louis the Magnificent & Wiehahn both become IQ this summer.

One wonders may the FIRFU be prevailed upon to provide one favour to their new appointments so as not to put them in a stymie with yin arm behind their back? Probably not. :roll:
I believe the prop is indeed to be a project, however do not share your optimism that this means another NIQ is coming
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Tighter End wrote:Glad the heading was changed and the reference to Rattus Norvegicus abandoning the flounder vessel was exited. Emma is bound to be a sensitive, gentle person who may have been emotionally damaged by such harsh words. Doesn't take much to make a leak muncher gurn.
If he's emotionally damaged, i suggest a hot beverage.

Perhaps a nice cuppa tay (followed by a leak sic). :thumleft:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Eggs wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:

I believe the prop is indeed to be a project, however do not share your optimism that this means another NIQ is coming

That was not what I was hoping for. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Neil F
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neil F »

Russ wrote:
HammerTime wrote:Although slightly underwhelmed considering the level of forwards coach we have somehow fluked, and the fact that Peel is unproven ... they must have seen something in him and he can't be any worse than Doak. Played at the highest level unlike Doak who never even earned an Ireland cap.
Doak is an Irish international is he not? #Cricket

Also once made it onto the bench for a game against Fiji... Never made it off the bench, mind...

Anyway, I'm sure it's been said before but there's something slightly underwhelming about the Peel appointment after Gibbes the other day. At the same time, I'm fecking delighted to see Kiss and Ulster looking beyond people already in the system. That, more than anything Peel has achieved in his short coaching career is enough to give me hope that things might get a little bit better!
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Assuming Herbst and Ludik will become IQ, that means our NIQs will be Botha, Coetzee and Piutau, so there will be room for another NIQ player and a project player, possibly.
Bo***cks to Brexit
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

We have one signing left to announce. Unless we're doing some very late business, that's all.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Thought NIQ quota was reducing from 4 to 3?

Or if we get to be sufficiently shyte maybe we will qualify for a dispensation?
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

We've a project en route apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

ruckover wrote:We have one signing left to announce. Unless we're doing some very late business, that's all.
Does that include potential IQ squad fillers?
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

nonplussed wrote:We've a project en route apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope Pip's at the airport waiting in that case
It's the hope that kills you.
pg106
Initiate

Post by pg106 »

Our resident bin hoker was telling the bakebookers yesterday that Ruan has signed for Sarries and PJ might be going with him