Ulster V Connacht

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Re: Ulster V Connacht

Post by 222toHounslow »

Is it a fluid issue Dave?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

We will win this week and the zebre game will all be forgotten about...UNTIL we get an absolute hammering next week.

It's the Ulster way :red: >flog
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

scrum5 wrote:You must have been at the meet the Players event last evening, Fleg, for that is exactly what was said....
I had planned to go, but after Saturday afternoon I thought: I'm fuc'ked if I'm going to listen to a nights bullshit.

I have made the decision to abandon all hope, that shambles on Saturday has chilled my new found hope that the few signs things might be improving are ill-founded. Two gift home games against the Cheetahs & Dragons, two of the most toothless teams to adorn the venue this long bloody time. One excellent performance against a much stronger Scaaaaaaaaalets team & too disastrous games in Italy, one calamitous, one utter shyte.

The forwards have not had the fear of God instilled by Jono Gibbes, my hope was that that level of garbage would never be seen again. A seriously good away performance is what is needed.

I don't doubt they will win at home, maybe it might be better if they didn't, there is a wee goitre in need of being excised.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

What meet the players was this?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

damianmcr wrote:What meet the players was this?
URSC meeting, Monday night.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

I wish they would introduce each other to themselves before they went on the pitch.

A dumb witted feck like myself is even losing interest.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Shocking away performance....determined to put things right next week at home...home win makes everything seem better....another shocking away performance...put things right with a big home performance.....another shocking away performance....repeat ad infinitum.

I have no doubt our boys will bounce back this week and the forwards will be up for it at home to Wasps and then Leinster, but any real bounce back needs to come in La Rochelle and thereafte away from home. Even a gutsy losing bp over there would be a start, but i fear they will come out all guns blazing and we shall fold.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
scrum5 wrote:You must have been at the meet the Players event last evening, Fleg, for that is exactly what was said....
I had planned to go, but after Saturday afternoon I thought: I'm fuc'ked if I'm going to listen to a nights bullshit.

I have made the decision to abandon all hope, that shambles on Saturday has chilled my new found hope that the few signs things might be improving are ill-founded. Two gift home games against the Cheetahs & Dragons, two of the most toothless teams to adorn the venue this long bloody time. One excellent performance against a much stronger Scaaaaaaaaalets team & too disastrous games in Italy, one calamitous, one utter shyte.

The forwards have not had the fear of God instilled by Jono Gibbes, my hope was that that level of garbage would never be seen again. A seriously good away performance is what is needed.

I don't doubt they will win at home, maybe it might be better if they didn't, there is a wee goitre in need of being excised.

I don't think Gibbes or anyone else could turn some of our Daves into anything other than marginally better Daves, however Saturday's pack contained Hendy, Tredders, Reidy and Deysel for a reasonable amount of the game and therefore should have been capable of performing a lot better against Zebre. Worryingly some of the others are likely to be or have aspirations to be in our 1st choice matchday 23.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bart S wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

I don't think Gibbes or anyone else could turn some of our Daves into anything other than marginally better Daves, however Saturday's pack contained Hendy, Tredders, Reidy and Deysel for a reasonable amount of the game and therefore should have been capable of performing a lot better against Zebre. Worryingly some of the others are likely to be or have aspirations to be in our 1st choice matchday 23.
That's exactly what I thought I saw happening after the performance against Scaaaaaalets who had 5/6 of the Welsh 23 in the pack plus Barclay & Bierne. Subsequent events have left my newfound hope in tatters.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Even if Connacht fashion a win on Friday, it wouldn't be enough to shift the imp, although given the increase in the level of his gibberish, I do think he's feeling the pressure.

Was the Scaaaarlets win, this season's Clermont?
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Bart S wrote: I don't think Gibbes or anyone else could turn some of our Daves into anything other than marginally better Daves, however Saturday's pack contained Hendy, Tredders, Reidy and Deysel for a reasonable amount of the game
Are Hendy, Tredders and Reidy not Daves?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Still not sold out
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

scrum5 wrote:Still not sold out
UR PR are trying their best to big this game up.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

We really are Saracens, without the success
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Brexit
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?