Munster v Ulster Sat Oct 29th 5:15pm KO RTE2 / Premier Sports 1 / Supersport / URC TV

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Re: Munster v Ulster Sat Oct 29th 5:15pm KO RTE2 / Premier Sports 1 / Supersport / URC TV

Post by Neill_M »

Adam McKendry
@admckendry
McFarland also confirmed at today's press briefing that prop Rory Sutherland is available for Saturday's trip to Thomond Park despite Scotland playing Australia on the same day
The Rustler
Novice

Re: Munster v Ulster Sat Oct 29th 5:15pm KO RTE2 / Premier Sports 1 / Supersport / URC TV

Post by The Rustler »

Scary officiating duo indeed.

Frank Murphy ..went to school & University in Cork...played rugby for Munster &
Andrew Brace, former Munster Rugby Community officer, and player at Old Crescent Rugby Club, Munster

Bizarre choice
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

FIRFU need munter to improve. 16th and 17th man will help that cause.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

They claim that Murphy rides them trying not to look biased.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

See my post on the sharks game and the repercussions.
These officiating appointments make a further mockery of the competition as a whole
Go to it Ulster
Stuff em!!
:fleg: :fleg: :fleg:
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Ulster team to play Munster, BKT United Rugby Championship Round 7, Saturday 29 October at Thomond Park (KO 5 15pm) live on RTÉ, Premier Sports & URC.tv.

(15-9): Stewart Moore, Ben Moxham, James Hume, Luke Marshall, Ethan McIlroy, Billy Burns, Nathan Doak;

(1-8): Andy Warwick, Tom Stewart, Marty Moore, Alan O’Connor (Captain), Sam Carter, David McCann, Sean Reffell, Duane Vermeulen.

Replacements: John Andrew, Rory Sutherland, Gareth Milasinovich, Cormac Izuchukwu, Jordi Murphy, John Cooney, Angus Curtis, Craig Gilroy.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Munster: Mike Haley; Shane Daly, Malakai Fekitoa, Rory Scannell, Patrick Campbell; Jack Crowley, Paddy Patterson; Dave Kilcoyne, Diarmuid Barron, John Ryan; Edwin Edogbo, Eoin O’Connor; Jack O’Donoghue (C), John Hodnett, Alex Kendellen.

Replacements: Niall Scannell, Josh Wycherley, Roman Salanoa, Evan O’Connell, Cian Hurley, Neil Cronin, Ben Healy, Simon Zebo.

Evan O'Connell is nephew of Paul and is only 18 years old, will become Munster's youngest player in the Pro era if he gets on.
Last edited by Neill_M on Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Thought MK was supposed to be on international duty? He’s been poor to date though.

They’ve snuck Kendellen back in as well.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

justinr73 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:29 pm Thought MK was supposed to be on international duty? He’s been poor to date though.

They’ve snuck Kendellen back in as well.
The autumn test window doesn't open till next week, clubs don't have to release players. Sutherland playing for Ulster not Scotland.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Think I saw it on Munsterfans and assumed they knew what they were talking about/it was agreed in his contract - neither appears to be the case!
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

I see our soon to be Samoan International THP not in the 23, is he injured or is Milasinovich ahead of him etc?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Paddy Power has Ulster 5 point favourites.
allezlesverres
Initiate

Post by allezlesverres »

I saw that on the bookies Neill. Must be a while since we went to Thomond as favourites. Will the performance back it up? The team looks as good as we could hope for with Ireland call ups. I think Moxham is due a decent performance - fingers crossed for him this is it.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

I took us at 1 point favourites but need both Paris teams to travel well on Saturday too!
paddybrown
Novice

Post by paddybrown »

On recent form, those are reasonable odds, but Munster at home will be no pushover, especially after last week's shenannigans. Pretty strong-looking 23 though - the only player not on international duty that I'm disappointed not to see is Marcus Rea. I was worried more players might not have been up to it and we'd have to dip into the academy.