Photos of Llanelli and Cardiff

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

it is a beer stain... if it was what browner was saying it is, it would be down by my knee :shock:
Red Hand Supporter
Warrior Assassin

Post by Red Hand Supporter »

jamesie wrote:it is a beer stain... if it was what browner was saying it is, it would be down by my knee :shock:
Good come back, now lets get of the subject of his crotch please!
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

second that! :shock: :oops:
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ultimate ulster chick »

I thought it was funny! haha! :lol: But good pics of the weekend there jamesie (happy now - getting back on topic!)
darkside lightside
Lord Chancellor

Post by darkside lightside »

those pics are pretty good! but how come in all the photos there, there is none featuring lord michael of rob?? have i stumbled on a plot to airbrush him out of history??

Mine aren't quite as good, but if I email them through, could you stick them up there? There's one with that old dude who told the interminable, and ultimately pointless, anecdote about the bird he met in ireland!

I'm going to wear my llanelli tie tomorrow!
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

Good to think of me Stu but I am in some of the FRU's piccies and was behind the camera for some of Jamesies as well...

Any shots of Aaron with the old dude who turned out to be a bit to the right of the BNP when it came to immigrants...?

I'm going to wear my sospan pin tomorrow...
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

mikerob wrote:Good to think of me Stu but I am in some of the FRU's piccies and was behind the camera for some of Jamesies as well...

Any shots of Aaron with the old dude who turned out to be a bit to the right of the BNP when it came to immigrants...?

I'm going to wear my sospan pin tomorrow...
That makes sense - after all jamesie likes to be in front of the camera so he would need an assistant, even for his own photos :twisted: :wink:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
ulster_exile
Squire

Post by ulster_exile »

mikerob wrote:
While we were talking to him I was thinking that he must be one of the voters who deserted Labour (this was Wales after all) to vote for the BNP. I'm pretty sure he can be seen just to the edge of the Northern Ireland flag - look for the hat and the beard...

Last edited by ulster_exile on Tue May 23, 2006 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ultimate ulster chick »

mikerob wrote: a bit to the right of the BNP when it came to immigrants...?
to the right of the BNP? :shock: Sounds like an interesting guy to chat to then! :lol:
cyril
Initiate

Post by cyril »

browner wrote:Jamesie ....................did you forget to shake it?

http://images2.fotopic.net/?iid=yea3mo& ... quality=70
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :shock:
i love munching Leeks....Image
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

jamesie wrote:it is a beer stain... if it was what browner was saying it is, it would be down by my knee :shock:
And I suppose you are going to say that is a handkerchief in her pocket as well ................
Romeo47 Alpha 52
cyril
Initiate

Post by cyril »

colinh wrote:
And I suppose you are going to say that is a handkerchief in her pocket as well ................
oh noooooooooooooooooo :lol:
i love munching Leeks....Image
darkside lightside
Lord Chancellor

what a great spot exile!! I think that may well be him!

SANTA CLAUS "NOT KINDLY OLD ELF" SHOCKER!

We can exclusively report that Sant Claus is not, as is widely believed, from Lappland. Mr Claus is now resident of the charming provincial town of Llanelli in Wales, where he is a regular spectator at the charming local rugby team.

Furthermore, Mr Claus could not be described as "kindly" - to our correspondant's surprise, he showed no interest in discussing anything other than "bladdy immigrants" and how they were destroying the fabric of Welsh culture - our correspondant was sorely tempted to suggest that on the basis of the people in the room, Llanelli should surely be glad for an influx of fresh genes from whatever source...
darkside lightside
Lord Chancellor

jamesie - I see you exercised great forbearance in your description of the "Munster Dude", not going for "Jamesie with Borderline Psycopath" or "Jamesie with Pig-Ignorant Bog-Turd"...
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Caolan wrote:..... our correspondant was sorely tempted to suggest that on the basis of the people in the room, Llanelli should surely be glad for an influx of fresh genes from whatever source...
That would have been baaaah-d