Route to Toulouse

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

How you getting there?

Ruinair Dub- Carcasonne
38%
Queesyjet thru LGW
15%
BA thru LGW
8%
JY thru Brum
15%
Other route thru England
No votes
Other way entirely
23%

Total votes: 13

the original kimble
Warrior Chief

Post by the original kimble »

I'm on a scholarship, so I have been on placement for the last four years; but I am at work just now!! So I am.

Being very awkward now.

That's Belfast people for you.

kruton
It's more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.
Anyway, the only difference between me and a madman is I’m not mad….I think…

www.ursc.co
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Mon a skollarship so av bin on a place-mat for 4 years so a have, but a’m on the bru now, so aye am!

Nat bin akward at tall, so a'm nat.

THAT’s Belfast peeple fur ya.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

You could always fly from Turnipstan BR :shock: But think you have to stay to Tuesday, but it's cheap :shock:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:You could always fly from Turnipstan BR :shock: But think you have to stay to Tuesday, but it's cheap :shock:
Nah - we're sorted. Went with BHD -(JY)-> LGW -(BA)-> TLS in the end. A few quid more than the EZ alternative, but the timings are nicer and we'll probably recover the difference on the in-flight beers.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Better than sharing a plane with Turnip heads as well :shock:
See you there for another beer or perhaps even 2, but none of that 9% alc stuff :shock:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:Better than sharing a plane with Turnip heads as well :shock:
See you there for another beer or perhaps even 2, but none of that 9% alc stuff :shock:
This stuff?

www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Nah the old pope stuff was ok it was the gloopy stuff that you had to shake out of the bottle it was that thick was the problem, tasted like wine that had gone off :puker: Remember what happened Jimmy :shock: Taxi
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Why not try the Wednesday - Wednesday with flights at a cost of 0.01 euro out and 0.01 euro back. Sending family that way to meet up with them and for anyone interested have a Chateau for 12 with space available so feel free to pm if interested.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I have a great photie of Jimmy, which I am tempted to post, but I think it would be unethical without his permission.

Did see him at Ravenhill at the end of the season (said Hello and got a "who the fck are you?" look), so I assume the taxi driver was able to deposit him at the right place.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:Why not try the Wednesday - Wednesday with flights at a cost of 0.01 euro out and 0.01 euro back. Sending family that way to meet up with them and for anyone interested have a Chateau for 12 with space available so feel free to pm if interested.
Is your liver up to a full week session CT :shock:
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster- See it more as a SAS Operation with an advance party being dropped in behind enemy lines before the main assault follows.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

You mean the first round when we all land on Friday is on you :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I might be able to have a bus waiting to collect all those coming in at the other side though.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:You could always fly from Turnipstan BR :shock: But think you have to stay to Tuesday, but it's cheap :shock:
The Turnipstan route is suddenly looking very attractive, this morning. :(
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

You can fly Air France from Dublin to Toulouse via Paris for around €320, or Aerlingus to Paris then Air France to Toulouse and back for €230 better than Ryanair now.
Rory Best