Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

Gawd save our graci....
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

I mentioned this to a pupil of mine, and he said he thought O'Gara was a looker!!!
Gemma
Warrior
Location: Rescued from the English, abandoned in frozen North

Post by Gemma »

fermain wrote:I mentioned this to a pupil of mine, and he said he thought O'Gara was a looker!!!
:scratch:
goodaine
Chancellor to the King

Post by goodaine »

:scratch: Ya what English supporter????

I'm not drunk! I just have speech impediment... [vomits]
and a stomach virus... [falls off bar stool]
and an inner ear infection."
Brian Griffin
goodaine
Chancellor to the King

Post by goodaine »

Ah but the important word is thought .................... When he stopped smoking cannabis he realised otherwise :twisted:

Brian Griffin
darkside lightside
Lord Chancellor

Post by darkside lightside »

wouldn't be massively concerned about the rumours swirling around, I reckon what's happening is because of the crap performances people are scratching around trying to find reasons - the real reason for the underperformances is poor preparation (over several years, thanks EOS), a dash of bad form and bad luck and complacency which have all built of each other. the rest of this stuff just sounds like business as usual in a rugby squad - scraps on training pitch (I've heard fla vs rory, quinlan vs a couple of guys, now mal vs doc, btw how did it "go beyond the norm" did they fight with pitchforks or something???), inevitably in a group of 30 guys - especially 30 huge and competitive guys - some won't get on, there'll be disagreements etc

if we had hammered the oppo in the first 2 games, I can't imagine quinlan and hickie would suddenly be the best of buddies, exchanging anecdotes about quinlan's missus.. that rog is a bit of a spoilt bo11ix is no secret, nothing new there..

I'm not saying the group will be in tip-top shape right now, I'd say they're pretty damn frustrated and nervy - but if we beat france, you can bet your bottom dollar that these rumours will dry up pretty quick
[The Artist Formerly Known as Caolan]

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero - Tyler Durden
darkside lightside
Lord Chancellor

must say as well, i can well believe that bod had a bit of input into the mini-me dropping - I'd say those 2 performances were the last straw, he didn't want his WC endangered further by another random slinging session against france. EOS's instinct would have bene to promote hugo, his no. 2 - but bod may have thought that reddan's superior distribution was a better bet, particularly given hugo's indifferent form. who knows, but it was a very uncharacteristic decision from knob-features.. this rumour has a certain ring of authenticity to my ear anyway..

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero - Tyler Durden
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Maybe the fact that he is listed for Bankruptcy is a more obvious reason!
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
goodaine
Chancellor to the King

Post by goodaine »

Who is??? O'Gara or Stringer

Brian Griffin
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

I'm with DL.

I hope to hell that the rumours of aggro in the camp are true. The lads should not be happy with the form of the past 9 months (England excepted) and some pointed words about people not doing the jobs is not out of line.

People spilt from their partners/wives every day. RO'G is as entitled as anyone else to do that. Although he's not short of admirers - couple of female friends I was chatting to the other night also belive he's "gorgeous". :roll:
No longer the Celtic League winning coach
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

THE French sports newspaper which made allegations about the private life of a member of the Irish rugby team, ahead of tomorrow's World Cup game, has denied being involved in a dirty tricks campaign.

'L'Equipe', one of the most popular papers in France, published slurs centred on the private life of Irish outhalf Ronan O'Gara earlier this week.

However, the rugby editor of 'L'Equipe' said yesterday that the unsubstantiated claims were "just two lines" in an article, and that the story had been blown out of proportion by the Irish media.

"I think the dirty tricks are from the Irish tabloids," Arnaud David maintained. "There was never a campaign in our newspapers.

"What has been written two days ago was just a report on the mood in the Irish camp, and what went on during that strange press conference on Monday," he said.

He added that the Irish players present had seemed "itchy and nervous".

Ireland's number 10 was questioned by a French journalist "about rumours circulating around him," Mr David claimed.

"He said there were a whole lot of rumours and they were all bullshit."

In France, where libel laws are more lenient in some respects than in Ireland, articles on the private lives of sport stars are not uncommon.

Earlier this year, an article was published about a high-profile rugby coach, a high-profile player and the mistress they were allegedly sharing.

However, Mr David was adamant yesterday that the slurs against the Irish team were not an attempt to upset the squad ahead of the Group D game in Paris.

"It's just two lines in a report about that strange press conference where the big news for us was that [Peter] Stringer is out of the team. It was not about O'Gara. The big news was that Eddie O'Sullivan had taken a gamble in getting rid of Stringer and putting [Eoin] Reddan in and getting rid of Denis Hickie."

According to journalists present, the French reporter who wrote the article had not been impressed by O'Gara's short answers, or the short amount of time allotted.

The IRFU declined to comment on the matter yesterday but rubbished suggestions that the Irish team was no longer speaking to the French media.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

wonder what was said in those two lines?
darkside lightside
Lord Chancellor

fermain wrote:wonder what was said in those two lines?
all that was said was that a rumour was circulating re ROG - I'll not spell it out but if you've been casting your eye over the other messageboards over the past few days, you'll have seen it..

bogboy
Chancellor to the King

Post by bogboy »

Like most rumours there is probably a grain of truth unfortunately by the time it becomes public the grain has become a boulder wherein the grain is lost

Most poeple will tell of all the adverse things in life a marital split is one of the worst plays with the head no end

It takes most poeple the best part of a year to come to terms with it

a real emotional seesaw

debt problems

will usually be solved over time and with good advice problem just has a way of looking like a mountain when it is an oversized molehill in comparison

but both play with the mind and concentration
2B or not 2B that is the question ?