Montpellier Away Heineken Cup

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Surrey Red Hand
Warrior Assassin

Re: Montpellier Away Heineken Cup

Post by Surrey Red Hand »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:STOP PRESS - Red & White striped underpants acquired in Primark at lunchtime today. £4. Downside is they say on them "I found Wally", on both front and back, but on the upside they provide a firm but comfortable fit.
You sure it doesn't say HO-WALLY-WOOD on them ?

I can't believe you are on my flight to MontP ... might try change it to Nimes :roll:
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Murrayfield Stand it is then :scratch:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
10 or 15 only
Initiate

Post by 10 or 15 only »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:For the avoidance of any doubt I have taken the precaution of practising weeing in my Onesie in the privacy of my own garden and I can confirm that the zip goes down just far enough to enable free flow out of, not into or down, the Onesie. To be totally dry & safe I recommend slipping it off the shoulders as if taking it off and then securing it firmly around the waist by tying the arms together. Hopefully it will still be warm enough in Montpellier to allow this manoeuvre. Unlike with scarves, flegs and santa caps at least i'm much less likely to lose the Onesie. I have still to purchase plain red (or red & white) underwear to complete the outfit.
Mike... Can I make a suggestion - Try to acquire some Paul's tubing which is basically a condom catheter no less.
If you know a friendly Incontinence nurse or A and E consultant you're well on the way.
Just apply one end to the said member as one would do on a Saturday night, and let the other end dangle to the ground. Of course you would need to measure up this length prior to getting to France and not get too "excited" at the appointed time.
Now wouldn't that be great :thumleft: :stout: . I assume you have no latex allergy :lol:
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Looks like fans are spread around the ground
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

I have a spare tkt for this game...Twickenham end...face value £16 or best offer.

Pm me if interested.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
DavyG
Steward

Post by DavyG »

Weather is looking good.. :cheers:

Jeudi 17
11°C / 23°C

Vendredi 18
11°C / 23°C

Samedi 19
13°C / 23°C

Dimanche 20
14°C / 23°C

http://france.meteofrance.com/france/me ... lle/341720
"We are on a Journey.......Don't Stop Believin"....
Surrey Red Hand
Warrior Assassin

See you there Mr G ... fly in from Gatwick wednesday morning, looking forward to another great Ulster display and a wee bit of mediterannean sunshine hopefully !!
Surrey Red Hand
Warrior Assassin

Anyone know of 2 spare tickets going for MontP game, mate and his wife flying into Nimes on sat morning for game but not having any joy with tickets, if anyone knows of any please pm me ... ta!!
DavyG
Steward

Post by DavyG »

Surrey Red Hand wrote:See you there Mr G ... fly in from Gatwick wednesday morning, looking forward to another great Ulster display and a wee bit of mediterannean sunshine hopefully !!
Due to arrive Thursday afternoon. Looking forward to a win and a few "vin rose" >happyparty
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Surrey Red Hand wrote:Anyone know of 2 spare tickets going for MontP game, mate and his wife flying into Nimes on sat morning for game but not having any joy with tickets, if anyone knows of any please pm me ... ta!!
Are there not still tickets for sale from Montpellier ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

I love going to away games, not to many knobs and the majority of fans know the game. With the exception of chube from Holywood :duck:
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

Anybody been here for a match before?

Better having a beer in town or good bars out at or near to the ground? Do they have any plans with Heineken for beer tents etc?

Suftum :fleg:
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

:( - I see rain predicted all day fri and sat on BBC website - could be a wet Onesie and dodgy facepaint.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:Anybody been here for a match before?

Better having a beer in town or good bars out at or near to the ground? Do they have any plans with Heineken for beer tents etc?

Suftum :fleg:
They provide beer out at the round, but you need to:
queue to buy a plastic glass;
queue to buy a smart card;
queue to put credit on your smart card;
queue to get your drinks (only if you have sufficient credit on your smart card);
*repeat as appropriate;

queue to refund your smart card;
queue to refund your glass;

I believe drinks in the stadium itself are cash-only.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
DavyG
Steward

Post by DavyG »

HwoodMike2umate wrote::( - I see rain predicted all day fri and sat on BBC website - could be a wet Onesie and dodgy facepaint.
Local forecast giving....

Friday dry and cloudy 24*

Saturday light rain 23*

http://france.meteofrance.com/france/me ... lle/341720